This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Welcome to My Nightmare
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
the Rift
The Rift pushes and pulls at the newcomer that crosses through the Portal. It rushes forth, taking a long stride toward you as a wave of darkness befalls the world. It feels strange and tingly, like static in the air – enough to give you goosebumps if you listened to the silence for too long. And it searches you for something it can take, something to eat and power the monstrous creature that is the Rift itself, and when it finds none it begrudgingly disperses back into the trees.

| ACCEPTANCE NOTES : Agrona Vane |

Mutations:
Glowing eyes.
Small amount of fog follows in wake.

I would say that the glittery star patches would just be part of the design unless you wanted them to glimmer like stars, in which case that’d fall under the mutation category! Just PM Skylark if you want it to be like that to have it added/adjusted :)

Welcome to the Rift!
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-03-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-03-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-06-2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Rift Presence - 05-08-2018, 04:29 AM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-10-2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-11-2018, 12:43 AM