This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
You can't knock me down
RP Wanted The Portal 
Hertz
Currently championing: Vourib
One second he was proudly trotting along. The next the world was bugging out. THe lights suddenly winked out like someone hadn't paid the power bill. He stopped as the rift crashed into him. It tugged and fought, trying to steal his magic. He snarled. "Oh no you don't!" He mentally yanked back. "Bugger off! As if it were chased off by his words, the presence vanished and the lights returned. He snorted. "That's right, run off! Try to take my magic again and you'll have no tail to tuck between your legs." He glared at the winking eyes again. Were they laughing at him? His eyes narrowed and he stared them down a moment longer before turning away.

He walked off, strutting like a victorious cock. Completely unaware of the change his magic had undergone. Most would probably have been shaken by a dark presence altering the world and entering their bodies. But Hertz wasn't. He had fought back just fine and kept his powers. He was doing just fine. He strode along in a rolling saunter, only slowing when a new figure came into view. They were the first horse he had seen since entering this weird place. To his great disappointment, they were male.

They gawked at him like he was some god descending from heaven. He made sure to add an extra does of swagger and muscle rolling to show off his fine form. He was in his prime. A truly handsome and fine specimen of his breed. He didn't swing that way, but it made sense his looks would drive the guys crazy too. It certainly appealed to the ladies Heck, if he did swing that way this guy wasn't half bad looking. The guy was probably around his age and he spoke in a drawl that brought a mischievous smile to Hertz's lips. He trotted towards him, neck arched until his chin nearly touched his chest as he moved. His skin seemed to shimmer wit ha silken glow as the muscles moved beneath. Young, powerful, untested in this world.

His movements were none hostile, they even held a playful bounce as he half trotted, half danced towards the other. He certain was a cocky boy. But why shouldn't he be? He had just survived the destruction of his world and still hadn't managed to be knocked down a peg. Though would a defeat really manage to bruise him enough to cause him to change his ways? Probably not, but he never planned on finding out. "Where ever the excitements the highest and the danger is the thickest." He replied wit ha roguish glee. "The names Hertz, by the way. What's your's, twinhorns?" Hey, if this guy was giving nicknames, he was all down for it. If he complained, well too bad. He had started it.

But before any more fun could be begun, another brute came crashing through the forest like he had a personal vendetta against the bushes. Yeesh, he was a ball of fun now wasn't he? Angst and anger, party of one. Not to mention he was massive. "Huh, funny." He mused. "I thought for sure your name would be Dozer. What with the way you plowed through those bushes. What, they insult your pride or someth'n, or were you look'n to make an entrance?" He didn't leave the other stallion he had been talking to earlier. If this brute did attack they'd be better off as a team. The shorties had to stick together. Though he wasn't short by most standards, he was three hands smaller than this giant. But none of that gave him pause while he ran his mouth. Why would it? He had just told the world to bug off. What made you think he'd behave when faced with a towering mass of angry muscle?

"The names Hertz." He replied, offering a bow his wings spread out for added flare as he added. "Though you can call me Lord Feathers, if you prefer Captain." He held no fear while he spoke to the older man. Though his body language was still friendly, and jovial, he was indeed ready to be charged. Somehow he felt like he'd have that effect on Captain Dozer. What, with the way he tore in like a man looking for a fight and all. Why wouldn't he expect one to come? he hadn't bothered to lower his wings completely, keeping them at the ready incase he needed a little extra oomph in his maneuvers.

ooc:
This is the day Hertz dies. xD

@Mortimer

Messages In This Thread
You can't knock me down - by Hertz - 05-02-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Mortimer - 05-02-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Rift Presence - 05-03-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-03-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Hertz - 05-04-2018, 03:07 AM