This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Buoyant are her golden wings
Trial Solanis 
Eleos
Currently championing:

This place...she rationalizes, the rift was at fault. Aye, my brain cackles with dry, humorless vigor. 'Ye say true and I say thankee, Sai.' An elder artifact, from a time before the world moved on, before it was slaughtered and prepped for adulteration, decay. Her accusation (however true it was) offers little comfort. It passes the blame and solidifies desperation.

In all reality, we are trapped; we are vulnerable birds in a wooden cage. One with rot at the bottom -- were maggots writhe in the filth, wiggling and squirming -- awaiting their moment of satisfaction to plunge teeth into wet, warm flesh. Slip their soft, ashen bodies down the blood-soaked halls.

Water plops continuously, slipping lithely from leaf and twig to the sponge below. Silence weighs the air between us; these lips tighten their corners, waiting dutifully...but said disembodied voice doesn't break cover. This dripping head shies over, nakedly meeting her quizzing, thoughtful eyes. Those queer orders still whirl in my head -- and though my tongue works to make sense of it -- the effort would fall painfully short.

He relays everything, addressing her question in a flat, even tone.

No sooner had those lips finished relaying their nonsense did the sentinels blare their warning! Molten cores rotate anxiously, glaring sideways to scan the vibrant grove around us. Movement...nostrils swell and ebon brims curl, barring their ivory swords. The fine hairs on my spine tingle aggressively and velvet soldiers notch rearward.  
image credit

Messages In This Thread
Buoyant are her golden wings - by Eleos - 04-26-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Zahra - 04-27-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Eleos - 04-28-2018, 02:22 AM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Zahra - 05-02-2018, 02:39 AM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Eleos - 05-06-2018, 03:24 AM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Zahra - 05-06-2018, 03:37 AM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Eleos - 05-06-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Zahra - 05-07-2018, 01:56 AM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Eleos - 05-08-2018, 01:07 PM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Zahra - 05-10-2018, 09:53 AM