This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Buoyant are her golden wings
Trial Solanis 
Eleos
Currently championing:

Only when that detached voice dies off -casually forsaking me to mull over it's vague, alien instructions- did her repeated inquiry/presence trigger my disturbed perception. Nostrils swell anxiously, sampling the dank air. She reaches into the fog, towing my concentration from this current episode of derangement. Wide, anxious eyes find her - their molten center is a smothering, endless depth of gold. I extend, twisting back and sideways -- returning her merciful (grounding) comfort with rare, genuine affection -- roving in tender, patient steadiness to the center of her pale forehead, intending to leave a kiss upon the sleek, wet fur.

"I think I've finally gone insane," that depressed admittance is leashed with a long, weary sigh of desperation. Sporting a mask of deceit had never been my strength...nar...and in light of the most recent development, there was nothing to do but admit the inevitable. Brims pull away, curling inward toward glistening, reflective metal. My uneasy focus remains in motion...unable to stomach that sickening impression of violation. Unwilling to give up on the slightest chance of unveiling the tormentor.

The monotone, sexless demon didn't offer any support; it isn't hard to imagine that it was amused to neither confirm or deny the suggestion of failing cognitively, "there's a disembodied voice," I knew (assumed) said fiend(s) didn't have a physical body  -- the same way my heart knew the fabric of sanity was inching apart, unraveling one thread at a time. Ebon temples dig into my skull while these ears rotate sternly in reverse, displaying their agitation and skepticism, "promising me a reward -- if I do as it bids." Aurelian irises jerk across the vivid timber and saturated ferns; the kaleidoscopic of foliage has nauseating strength in this damp, muted light. "Also...it won't leave. Not until..." corners tighten grimly, "I agree and fulfill it's requests."

image credit

OC--
Eyes follow you, even when you leave the forests behind. They should be gone, they should stay in the trees, yet still they follow. There are, it seems, no bodies to those eyes. They simply watch you, follow you, stalk you until you heart is racing and your nerves are so on edge you might jump at every snap of a twig. Do they want only to torment you? No, there must be something else, must be something you can do. To rid yourself of the eyes that will not leave and earn the Rift's help, you must…

• Steal a male Pavo Cat's tail plume.
• Trick another into stepping on the Yenda Puffball.
• Make something pretty

@rift presence
@zahra

Messages In This Thread
Buoyant are her golden wings - by Eleos - 04-26-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Zahra - 04-27-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Eleos - 04-28-2018, 02:22 AM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Zahra - 05-02-2018, 02:39 AM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Eleos - 05-06-2018, 03:24 AM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Zahra - 05-06-2018, 03:37 AM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Eleos - 05-06-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Buoyant are her golden wings - by Zahra - 05-07-2018, 01:56 AM