This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird
Trial Halyven 
Zahra
Currently championing:
Zahra & Ilham
It was pride that turned angels into devils

Though silence ensued the rather grim explanation, a critical conversation was in motion through the link of her own beloved bond—

“He was crushed,” Zahra repeated quietly, uncertain how to see what damage had been inflicted. There was a twinging worry in the back of her mind that her art would not reach so far below the skin. Illham perceived this quickly.

We will bind his torso tightly. Start now, the spider soothed calmly, slipping from her sister with a thread pulled from the fabric bolt they together maintained. Though alone she could not work with the haste required to compress the squashed avian, Zahra’s ability to weave magically quickly had a firm brace fastened about his core. The mare then slid back a step to view the task before her, at least, the outside; this time she would work alone.

Sleek black skin wrinkled as she swerved her neck backwards, searching with careful lips for the folded spear and its razor end. Smartly she kept it sheathed within folds of thick silk, though it was now pulled away quickly and dropped to the ground. Zahra grimaced quietly as she forced her tender mouth down against the blade, but this time her leg would not do—she needed control, precision.

Fresh golden blood dribbled down her chin and the metallic taste of that which seeped to wash her tongue gave her an ill feeling in the gut. Nevertheless, she moved forward again to seek the bird’s mouth; in fact, any orifice upon him which might drink the healing substance she offered. A look of reassurance (though her confidence still was weak), drifted towards the mare who had called for help, and also the one who still stood by.

“It is my blood that heals,” she offered for clarity, wondering if perhaps they would better understand the process and step to assist in some way—she wasn’t really sure how. His feathers, as Zahra’s wounded muzzle, hovered above him were quickly soaked in colour and her aim grew more proficient, at last finding the crevice of his lower mandible to fill. “It will need to be ingested…”

@K'yarie @Kiada

Messages In This Thread
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-23-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 04-23-2018, 05:46 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-26-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 05-04-2018, 03:52 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Zahra - 05-06-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 05-19-2018, 04:38 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 07-04-2018, 07:17 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Zahra - 07-13-2018, 10:18 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 07-14-2018, 03:25 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 08-15-2018, 08:26 PM