This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Reconciliation and wrangling trees
Trial Siren's Summit 
Eleos
Currently championing:

Tangerine careens, flashing hypnotically within the assortment of vine, needle and twig. Her weapon produces a vicious, abnormal blaze. But that display of light and energy was nothing but a farce; it’s foe -the tinder- wasn't ever in any danger of catching. Everything, down to the underside of the giant fern stalks, is saturated, dripping with perspiration. Lashes dribble, their curtains widen fractionally. The irises seem detached, nonchalant as they rove the spread of timber before us; below these golden toes the soil trembles fractionally and one of five evergreens suddenly dithers to life. Branches sway, a drizzle of water and needle scatter in the wake of their frantic effort to escape!

Patched limbs jolt into action, rapidly aiming to tail their progression with quick, hungry steps. My neck flexes inward, arching, oiled with reserves of power. Lips slip ajar, their corners become resentful as enmity rolls over my expression like waves crashing upon the sand. Her triumphant cry resounds, a thunderclap of joyous expectation. Mud and decay splash against these ivory heels, soiling the damp fur. Ears disappear into soaked tendrils – muffling that destructive noise and panic.

As one of our quarry drives into the trap - my pace quickens fractionally; ebon shutters narrow upon the demon with singular purpose. Kill it. Kill the abomination – drive the evil from it! Hindquarters quiver expectantly, victoriously. Her words ring out, faintly I hear them, but these jaws are already in motion to secure and maim. Spittle flies into the air – my target is one of the flailing extensions. At the same moment of grappling, my right foreleg curls up, sticky and wet. It flashes ahead and forcefully down, intent to smash whatever portion of this tangled abomination it could without mercy. The one remaining wing flares minimally from the cool sheath it resides -- haunches are rocking, locked to absorb impact if the fiend was to overpower me.

image credit

Messages In This Thread
Reconciliation and wrangling trees - by Zahra - 04-20-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Reconciliation and wrangling trees - by Eleos - 04-20-2018, 03:10 AM
RE: Reconciliation and wrangling trees - by Zahra - 04-20-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: Reconciliation and wrangling trees - by Eleos - 04-21-2018, 02:25 AM
RE: Reconciliation and wrangling trees - by Zahra - 04-21-2018, 03:49 AM
RE: Reconciliation and wrangling trees - by Eleos - 04-22-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: Reconciliation and wrangling trees - by Zahra - 04-24-2018, 05:51 AM
RE: Reconciliation and wrangling trees - by Eleos - 04-24-2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Reconciliation and wrangling trees - by Zahra - 05-06-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: Reconciliation and wrangling trees - by Eleos - 05-06-2018, 06:57 PM