This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
we could start again
RP Wanted The Portal 
Sunjata
Currently championing:
a calm sea never made a skilled sailor
The last thing he saw was the dark blue hue of wings and horns entering the black portal. Andikan, his companion, chomped down harder on his mane as they dashed through, following as closely as they could to his child and her mother. But darkness came over their senses as he, and Andikan, tumbled upon the shadowed, earthy ground. His eyes opened to find various creatures from Helovia moving away from him. Trying to stand, his breath was ragged, eyes frantically searching for his child. He’d be damned if he managed to be a father, and lose the child mere weeks after her birth.

He would fight for revenge, if she didn’t make it.

Finally, Sunjata stood on shaky legs, wings originally splayed had begun to tighten against his body as he looked around again, this time hardly missing the sharp hissing sound from Andikan. He had tumbled a bit further, a small tuft of black hair wrapped around a few sharp teeth, and his slit eyes glared back at Jata with a rage that Jata couldn’t understand – nor could he feel very much either. “Rinne?” He whispered into nothingness, shakily walking over to Andikan while searching for the familiar blue body of his daughter.

"Talk."

sunjata
image credits  ||  coding

SWP Participation

Magics:
SAFE {*]:: [ Magic: SparkxWater | Can summon a thunderstorm. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | 10m radius. ]\n{*}:: [ Magic: Water (P) | Water rains from wings in flight. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle. ]\n\nEnchanted items\nSAFE {*}:: [ Item: Dagger (\"Issck\") | Offensive. A small iron dagger with a black hilt which is enchanted with an ability which allows the viewer to see an ongoing event in a nearby land when invoked with the phrase \"the watching shift goes ever on.\" ]\n:: [ Restrictions | The event must be occurring in an active thread within a board adjacent to the board where the viewer writes as using the item. Due to the small viewing plane not all details of the event will be seen or understood. ]\n\nSAFE {*}:: [ Item: Enchanted Trident | Offensive. A five pronged trident, adorned with blue and teal feathers that collapses into a small staff. ]\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\nN/A\n\nAmulets : 2 Sun\n\nCompanion/s : \n[*}Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Mid Drench 1173 :: 6/23/17

Species change (if applicable) : N/A

Requests: Mess with his magic all you want, I just marked one safe so he has one. Hope i did this right! <3

Also, I’d like his normal items to come through!

:: [ Item: Trinket | A gold wing band. ]

:: [ Item: Dragon's Throat Key | A small, metal charm allowing access to the bridge to the Dragon's Throat. ]
IT MATTERS NOT HOW STRAIGHT THE GATE,
HOW CHARGED WITH PUNISHMENTS ARE THE SCROLL.
I AM THE MASTER OF MY FATE;
I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SOUL.

Messages In This Thread
we could start again - by Sunjata - 07-14-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: we could start again - by Akeli - 07-14-2017, 03:09 AM
RE: we could start again - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: we could start again - by Rinne - 07-15-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: we could start again - by Ktulu - 07-15-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: we could start again - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: we could start again - by Sunjata - 07-16-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: we could start again - by Akeli - 07-17-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: we could start again - by Rinne - 07-20-2017, 07:10 AM