This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Welcome The Rift
RP Wanted The Portal 
Khaun
Currently championing:
He had felt another staring. But honestly, the entire forest was staring at him. How could one truly distinguish between the gaze of another horse and the glare of the glowing eyes? So he walked, unaware of Vynter until he stopped before the portal and the lad chose to appear. He stared, and stared, and stared. Khaun returned his gaze, momentarily stunned by the boy. What the heck was he doing? They stood there, looking at each other.

Finally the stallion was fed up with the constant, unwavering gaze of the boy. "What, you never seen a native before? Keep staring and I'll have to charge you for it." He snapped. "What do you want, kid?" Yes, he as a kid. Even though he was much taller than himself, the shorty was not so insecure as to let that faze him. Or upset him. Of course he'd get testy if the other sought to use that height to his advantage. But this kid... just stood there.

Never before had he been met with someone like this weirdo before. Most people made some sort of remark or did something by now. Nope. This one just waited, and watched. Was he a mute? Was he daft in the head? His feathered tail twitched, the feathers shimmering in the light of the portal. He wasn't some piece on display for all to gawk at. Without waiting for an answer from the other he turned and left. He wasn't in the mood to fight at the moment, but he certainly wasn't going to hang around this odd ball.

@Vynter

Messages In This Thread
I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-16-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Rift Presence - 03-18-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-19-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-20-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-21-2018, 02:20 AM