This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Welcome The Rift
RP Wanted The Portal 
Khaun
Currently championing:
His world was changing so often. Falling deeper and deeper into chaos as parts were torn away and than returned. As gods were ripped apart, and a new one formed from their corpses. This world was a melting pot of magic, chaos, and mystery. Throw in some random new horses to face the natives and things could get interesting. The small stallion strutted through the forest of the portal. He had seen much in his long life. Remembered how the lands had once been. He was one of the few witnesses of all the land once had been and its fall.

Barely tall enough to call a horse, the stallion strode through his world with a confidence known by few. He thrived in the chaos of this place. Loved how it was constantly changing, transforming. Coming up with new ways to try and kill them all. Even now he could feel it watching him. Hungry. So this was where the new horses emerged. New meat to feed the beast. He wondered if it would touch him tonight. Would it extend its tentacles and pierce his very soul with its presence? He welcomed the challenge. The changes it would bring. If he did not like the change he would challenge the Rift in a trial. He could barely contain the excitement at such a thought. His mouth watered, eager for the Rift to make its appearance. His very form reflected this. He was a wild creation of this world's whims. Changed and transformed until one could question if he was really a horse at all. Of course they'd be died if he overheard. Of course he was a horse! Not only that, he was a child of the rift and its chaos.

----

ooc: Really bad post, but my insperation is waning for the night. Open to anyone!

Khaun is a native Riftian.

Immortal.
Cannot be killed unless his heart is cut out and burned in the fires of a holly bush. (Protected due to him being a Riftian).

Offensive Magic
Can drain the life force of others by sending black, shadowy roots through the ground around himself. Anyone that touches them becomes weak and is brought to their knees while he gains their strength.

Messages In This Thread
I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-16-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Rift Presence - 03-18-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-19-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-20-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-21-2018, 02:20 AM