This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Next Adventure
RP Wanted The Portal 
Bentley
Currently championing:
Bentley

Well, this was not what I expected. I had expected to go through the portal and come out at the council meeting just like everyone else. However, I arrived instead in a strange land in a downpour of rain. This place is so strange, that I am not sure if I can feel the force anymore or not. I think that is the part that worries me the most. Did the portal strip me of being able to feel and control the force? What kind of place was this if it could do that? My lightsaber... My brown eyes flash down to my leg. The saber was still there in the holster around my leg. Can I wield it, if the force is gone?

I push away those feelings of fear and worry. Those are feelings from the dark side. Now is not the time to be tempted. Now is the time to be on alert, to see what is ahead for me. To see ahead, without the aide of the force I have come so use to controlling.

"Talk."

quote goes here!
and more than one!
image || coding

Joining Foreigner

Magic: Can heal wounds by turning back time to pre-injury
Magic: Able to create a small hurricane

Enchanted item: Blue Lightsaber (yep, i'm going there)
Enchanted item: Cloak that turns into a collar around his neck when not in use

Normal item: Two leather leg braces on his back legs
Normal item: leather holster for the lightsaber with a band around his front leg

Messages In This Thread
The Next Adventure - by Bentley - 03-05-2018, 05:34 AM
RE: The Next Adventure - by Rift Presence - 03-05-2018, 06:46 AM
RE: The Next Adventure - by Valkyrie - 03-14-2018, 08:16 PM