This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Where am I?
RP Wanted The Portal 
Sophia
Currently championing:

Okay, okay. Maybe I am over reacting... Then again, I have just been pulled from my home and family. Not only that but I've lost one magic, the one I tend to use to protect myself... The other seems to of been changed. My entire body lit up in flames... I take a few deep breaths trying to calm myself back down. After all, this has to be a dream right? I'll wake up and be back home with my family and everything will be as it's supposed to be.

The rain seemed to be never ending in this dream, which is a bit frustrating. As I look around, I notice the vegetation around me is much different than normal.... Wait, IS THAT EYES?! I try to control my emotions and keep from freaking out. After all, this is just a dream and i'm going to wake up anytime now right? Right?

As I kept looking around for a friendly face, that is when I first caught a glance at the girl. H-hello? I speak softly. I can't get a good look at her, or what I think is her at least. Who knows, this is a dream and my eyes could very well be playing tricks on me. I think I see a filly, a bit younger than me. But the rain is also blurring out most of my vision. Is someone there?

talk talk talk talk

OOC- I swear i'll get better <3 I am majorly rusty

Sophia
quotes go here
and you can have another line
and a quote can go here

@Eira

Messages In This Thread
Where am I? - by Sophia - 03-05-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: Where am I? - by Rift Presence - 03-05-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: Where am I? - by Sophia - 03-05-2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Where am I? - by Eira - 03-08-2018, 10:38 PM