This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Where am I?
RP Wanted The Portal 
Sophia
Currently championing:
Here I thought things couldn’t get any worse. Boy was I wrong! The rain began to swirl and twist. My eyes go wide in fear as I wait in the calm of the swirling storm. The calm doesn’t last for long however. The rain begins to pelt me even harder than before, my mane and tail yanked in the winds. I desperately try to at least protect my head by raising my wings to shield me. I scream in pain, and instead of my back and wings lighting in silver flames... My entire body does. I scream louder in shock, as the rain seems to return to its normal downpour.

I try to call my dragon magic... but nothing happens. I try again, and again nothing happens. Oh no... No no no this can not be happening! First I am dragged here, now my magic has changed. My wings tucked tight to my sides as I looked around. What am I going to do now?

Messages In This Thread
Where am I? - by Sophia - 03-05-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: Where am I? - by Rift Presence - 03-05-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: Where am I? - by Sophia - 03-05-2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Where am I? - by Eira - 03-08-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Where am I? - by Sophia - 03-14-2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Where am I? - by Eira - 03-23-2018, 12:24 AM