This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] line of sight
Open Uwaritace 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Glacia

I did know her. She admits to not knowing my name, but thats okay. I didn't remember hers either. "Kiada... I knew both of your parents. I am Glacia. My father was Mauja. I do remember that our fathers were rather close..." A tired sad smile lifts my lips. Another whom I accepted as lost. Mauja. I wasn't sure what else I expected. My eyes turned to the stallion as Kiada introduced him, and I nodded my head at him. "It is a pleasure to meet you Rixen. I hope you don't presume me rude."

Kiada then explains what they happened to be doing here. I want to sleep, but I suppose it would have to wait. "Ah. Thank you. But I happen to have one. Someone who called himself the watcher gave it to me." Kindly I smiled, before stepping further from the tree to reveal my own floating orb. "I had been wondering what to do with this..." I feel Selene stretch her wings and push off from my neck to land on the tree, deciding if I wasn't going to try and get rest, well then she was. The owl landed on a nearby rock, and that was that. But what happens next catches my attention before anything else has a chance to happen. The tree seems to come alive. My ears lift towards it. Something had certainly happened, and not only could you see it, but you could feel it in you're bones. It was renewing. "Is that what the hope does?" It was a self answering question, as I wasn't exactly asking.

Kiada's voice cuts smoothly through my stunned amazement, and I look to her. "I would love to join you... Selene. You can sleep while we move." The owl lifts her head to stare irately at me before flying to my withers and turning her back on my new companions. 
"Talk."

@Kiada @Rixen 

Sorry for the delay loves! I thought I had replied before I left!

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-12-2018, 07:37 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Glacia - 02-14-2018, 06:59 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rixen - 02-14-2018, 07:49 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rift Presence - 02-14-2018, 01:04 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-16-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rixen - 02-17-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rift Presence - 02-20-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rixen - 02-24-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-25-2018, 06:15 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Glacia - 02-27-2018, 11:46 PM