This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] line of sight
Open Uwaritace 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Glacia

I have not ceased looking for Rowan since she disappeared. Tired eyes gaze from under the black locks, as they have scarcely seen rest since that day. I'm sure I look a wreck. Twigs and leaves lay tangled in my mane, usually groomed to perfection, and lines of salt dust my skin from the sweat... That and a glean from the substance itself. It's hard to find water. I envy Selene, as her white white reflects the heat better than my ebony coat. She is unusually puffed up as a breeze picks up and airs out between her feathers. A soft coo escapes her beak, and I'm tempted to shake the owl off in spite. 

"Rub it in, why don't you...."

A soft laugh echoes in our bond, and I continue onward's. I need rest soon, and a rather large tree ahead might just offer that.. My eyes drift tot he floating orb beside me. It would be more useful if it did anything else. But no. It just shined light and was hopeful and shit. It would be nice if it gave me some hope that Rowan wasn't in some monsters belly. I grimace and turn my gaze ahead of us. I stay like this for some time, in auto pilot until I reach the base. I am about to lay down by the weirdly comforting tree, but I hear a voice and hoofbeats. Carefully I make my way to the otherside of the tree, and peer at the pair. I don't know the stallion.. But the mare. I know her. Or rather her father. I think.

"You. Who are you? I know you."

My question is directed at the mare directly. It isn't demanding, {size=small}necessarily. But I do know her. I feel the shuffling of claws as Selene mozies up my neck to gaze at the pair rather lazily anyway. She had little interest in others who didn't pose a threat. I then notice their orbs as well. And I wonder... are they spreading the hope that the Watcher had mentioned?

"Talk."

Sorry <3 I think Glacia met Kiada? At some point between the WE and the AB she did

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-12-2018, 07:37 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Glacia - 02-14-2018, 06:59 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rixen - 02-14-2018, 07:49 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rift Presence - 02-14-2018, 01:04 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-16-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rixen - 02-17-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rift Presence - 02-20-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rixen - 02-24-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-25-2018, 06:15 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Glacia - 02-27-2018, 11:46 PM