This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Don't Let Me Down
RP Wanted The Portal  RP
Symphony
Currently championing: None
The rhythm of hoofbeats could be heard in the near distance. Mist and smoke created a sort of eerie, but mystical feel in the atmosphere. Bright, golden honey colored optics scanned the surroundings as this sweet, ivory hued mare entered the lands to which the Rift existed. A steady, two beated gait carried this lovely little mare upon the Rift, towards the Portal. She was seeking the Rift's Prescence. Little droplets of honey dripped from her tail and feminine neck, a couple small bumblebees looming around with the presence of the sweet nectar. Strangely, Symphony found solace in this land, though shadowy by looks.

With the ethereal glow that enveloped the Rift Portal, she took gaze at it's entrance. Various thoughts loomed inside her head as she came to a steady and balanced halt at the gate. Am I doing the right thing? Will I be accepted? Will things change for the better? Acceptance was the one thing that she could never get in lands before due to her unsightly appearance. Her mane a disgrace to others being as a honeycomb formation took it's place from birth. A mutation of sorts. She took a small bow before moving forward in gait to the portal, skepticism very clear about this new world.

And with that, she entered the portal, hopeful for new things....

Native Riftian

MUTATIONS:
- Honeycomb features replace her mane, pieces of honeycomb in her tail (tail is a fullbodied white tail otherwise)
- Honey seeps from the honeycomb. This is a special nectar, provides no nourishment/nutrition, but if someone takes a lick of it, it tastes sweet like honey. The honey seeps from the honeycomb in her tail, and does make her tail quite tangled/frizzy in some parts.

- No magic traits with her. Plain Jane otherwise.
- If jewelry is allowed, she does have some very small intricate jewelry that decorates her forehead and along her mane (drapes). If not allowed, then no jewelry at all.

Thanks!

OOC: Pardon my rustiness. lol! It's pretty bad!

Messages In This Thread
Don't Let Me Down - by Symphony - 02-05-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: Don't Let Me Down - by Rift Presence - 02-05-2018, 07:12 PM
RE: Don't Let Me Down - by Waker - 02-09-2018, 01:10 PM