This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
hello, alone
RP Wanted The Portal 
Kratos
Currently championing:

My heart's an artifice, a decoy soul
Who knew the emptiness could be so cold?
I've lost the parts of me that make me whole
I am the darkness, I'm a monster 

He was silent as he listened tentatively to her answer, genuinely interested in the knowledge she beseeched to him. In Estanzia, he could recall seeing such bonds a handful of times, but as a colt, he’d paid little mind to them. After all, the Prince to an autocratic Kingdom whose people were on the verge of rampaging through the streets and had the murder of their monarchs on their minds had much, much bigger things on his mind.

But now, despite his solicitude for why they had been thrust back into the Rift after growing accustomed to Helovia, Kratos found he was still deeply interested to learn of what his childhood friend had been up to, what she would do now, and how he could help to ease her disquietude.

Something she says throws him for a loop, and in his utter confusion his next step is delayed. “From eggs?” He asks incredulously, a gentle chuckling escaping his lips as he casts his cerulean gaze to his sunset companion. The Rift was an outlandish place to call home, for sure, but to think that this little fox upon her back had come from an egg was a strange concept indeed. ”Bizarre.”

When next she speaks, though, Kratos’ own expression falters. He yearns to reach out to her, to get closer, but the Prince is a fickle creature and knows not how to properly show it, or if he even should. Drawing in a deep breath, he instead looks forward once more and instead speaks with the intent to soothe. “Well,” he begins, “I’m certain we can find help somewhere along the way, but we must stay vigilant – night is drawing near.” Of course, the Rift seemed to be tainted by perpetual darkness nearly everywhere, but that didn’t mean that the midnight hour did not exist. “And then, perhaps I can truly meet your Alecto.”

With that, the mauve stallion continued to lead the way, cutting through the dense vegetation to leave the portal far behind them. Where they would end up, he had no idea – he had no particular destination in mind – but anywhere would work, so long as it was far, far away from Estanzia.

"Talking talk here."

Messages In This Thread
hello, alone - by Persephone - 07-13-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 07-15-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Persephone - 07-15-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 03:45 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 08-01-2017, 01:30 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Persephone - 08-14-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 08-25-2017, 12:50 AM