This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
hello, alone
RP Wanted The Portal 
Kratos
Currently championing:

My heart's an artifice, a decoy soul
Who knew the emptiness could be so cold?
I've lost the parts of me that make me whole
I am the darkness, I'm a monster 

Her reaction is unexpected, but he remains silently as her side like a sentinel, ever ready to assist. His brows furrow with concern when he notices the tears brimming in her golden eyes, and though he wishes to help, he does not know how. What they had just gone through was like a nightmare realized and the images would surely haunt their minds for a long time to come.

As she begins to move, the Prince steps back to give the pair ample room. Should anything give chase to them or attack, it would be difficult to keep the fox (for that was what it was, right?) out of harm’s way and even more so atop Persephone’s back, but they would manage one way or another.

“Feel her?” He repeats with incertitude, not risking a glance back to the tiny creature as he begins to lead the way despite his curiosity. The mauve devil walks only a hair in front of her, just enough to offer his guidance as they carefully pick their way through the dense, dismal forest. Never does he stray far, allowing his presence to comfort her when his words would most certainly fail him in such an endeavor. Still, he tries, anything to help soothe the sunlit maiden’s mind, especially when it was painfully clear just how dearly she cared for the furry heap upon her back. “Can you communicate with her? I saw a few such bonds in Helovia, but I know nothing of them.”

With her next question, the Prince’s jaw grows taut. To be honest, he doesn’t even know where they are now; despite his roots, Jaeger had been firm on not allowing him to stray into many sectors of the Rift. His Shield had been to them all and seen nearly every creature beneath the Rift’s tainted, blackened canopy, or so he had said, and if they were truly as dangerous as he’d told him, they needed to get to familiar grounds as quickly as they were able. “First, we need to get out of this place,” he supplied lowly as cerulean eyes swept the area around them, ever alert, ever ready. “I have never been here. I would suggest we find familiar ground, and if we are able, locate some shelter and a healer for your friend.”

"Talking talk here."

Messages In This Thread
hello, alone - by Persephone - 07-13-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 07-15-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Persephone - 07-15-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 03:45 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 08-01-2017, 01:30 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Persephone - 08-14-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 08-25-2017, 12:50 AM