This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
hello, alone
RP Wanted The Portal 
Persephone
Currently championing:
Persephone
From somewhere in the neon forest, a soft, shaky melody emerged.  It slipped quietly through the leaves, only just reverberating against the trunks. If one were to move too quickly, they would miss it; but if they stopped to listen, they might just be entranced. It was an old song, one that had been passed from generation to generation. Oddly enough, it was a song that had history here. If a local wandered by, they might recognize its haunting melody.

Persephone rather hoped that a local did not stop by. Her eyes had been closed all through the transition from Helovia to the Rift, her fear leading her to hum the old Estanzian melody that always brought her such comfort. It brought little now. She had returned to the one place she'd sworn never to go back to, and she'd had no choice in the matter. Seeing the Helovian gods fall had been bad. Watching those innocent lives snuffed out by Kaos had been worse. But knowing that she was back home (or close enough as made no difference) was terrifying. What if her magic returned? What if her father found out she was here? The darkness Kaos had brought to Helovia had been awful, but they had never seen armies of the dead. She wouldn't wish that on her worst enemy, and yet that's exactly what her father had envisioned. What she had been forced to create.

A shiver ran up her spine and decided to stay a while. As she shook, she realized that her companion had been oddly silent. Normally, Alecto was a happy creature with an optimistic nature. This new silence was odd and frightening. The sunset mare reached for the bond that tied them... and found nothing. Panic gripped her as her eyes snapped open, searching for and (thankfully) finding the small form that she sought. But there was something wrong. Alecto was crouched down, her tails lying limply beside her. Her eyes looked swollen and her nose runny, and she seemed to be having a hard time moving. Persephone carefully lay down beside the kitsune, fear and exhaustion in every ounce of her being. Lying down was stupid. She knew that. But she'd not leave Alecto to face the Rift alone.

Even if it meant she had to watch the kitsune die.

"Speech."

OOC ;; x
Lost in hell, my dear. It's not so dreadful here
Image Credit

Magics:
{*]SAFE Magic: Light (P) | Coat pulses with light when a soul is born into the world; interval and intensity depends on proximity. Restrictions | Of no use in battle. Must have permission from a player to know about a specific birth.\n\nCompanion/s : \n{*}Companion: Kitsune | Mythical, common. Birth date: Mid Drench, 1172. Obtained 8-25-2016. \n\nSpecies change (if applicable) : n/a\n\nRequests:\nFor her magic, I know that it needs to change since it\'s passive.  I was wondering if I could use something like this to make it a healing magic:\n{*}Each time a soul is born, her coat pulses with light energy, which she can store and use later for healing.\n[*}She glows constantly now and is able to use the light for healing; she just happens to also pulse when a new soul is born.
I'd really like it to be healing somehow, and I'd really like to preserve the whole pulsing-when-a-soul-is-born thing, if possible!  I don't know if it is but -flails-

Messages In This Thread
hello, alone - by Persephone - 07-13-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 07-15-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Persephone - 07-15-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: hello, alone - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 03:45 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 08-01-2017, 01:30 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Persephone - 08-14-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: hello, alone - by Kratos - 08-25-2017, 12:50 AM