This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I don't care about sunny days.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Lohengrin
Currently championing:
I've got myself trapped in the black of your heart
Through the rain, Lohengrin saw the other's silhouette drawing ever closer. He could make out the faint outline of giant wings curving over a powerful frame, reddish in the faint light. The stranger paused several lengths away from him; quite a respectful distance, he noted, although he wouldn't let his guard down quite yet. White rimmed ears flicked forwards as the other spoke, considering each word carefully. Curiosity bloomed into skepticism on the buckskin's face, and the ears curved away in contemplation. "Yes," he said hesitantly, although it was unclear exactly which question he was answering. Lightning split the sky in twain once more, momentarily illuminating the other. Golden eyes beheld a behemoth of a creature, neither horse nor dragon but some strange amalgamation of the two. In a subtle motion--although not too subtle as to avoid being noticed by a practiced eye--Lohengrin tilted his head downwards so that his twin horns aligned with the hybrid's neck.

He did not notice the tendrils of dark smoke caressing his very soul, but he did notice the sounds his shoes made when he inadvertently leaned back onto his hind hooves. "What in Mercy's name--" the wanderer cursed, momentarily taking his eyes off the dragon-kind and peering out into the darkness beyond. He stomped a giant forehoof, and was dismayed to hear the very same sound--a queer sound like two wet trunks rubbing against one another. Lohengrin glanced back up at the stranger, eyes narrowing suspiciously. His shoes had been all but silent just a moment ago--was this some kind of prank the other was playing on him, some kind of intimidation tactic? Perhaps the stranger was a trickster spirit,
meaning to steal his eyeballs or something. "What is the meaning of this?" he demanded brusquely, taking a step backwards (causing his shoes to squeak quite comically in the process) and curling his head even lower in an even less subtle defensive display. "What is this place and what are your intentions with me?"

If this rocky and winding road of a life had taught Lohengrin anything, it was to trust no-one and nothing. He had escaped many confrontations by the skin of his teeth many times, and not just by simple luck.

sorry for the delay -- i got sidetracked by computer issues @_@
@Roscorro

Messages In This Thread
I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-09-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-09-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-10-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-27-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 02:28 AM