This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I don't care about sunny days.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
The portal smokes from the direction of which you came, the tendrils licking out in the darkness as it races to reach you. Once it does, it crawls across your back, touching in a surprisingly gentle caress as it subtly touches and changes your magic and your magic item. When it’s finished, it recoils, returning back to the darkness where it came, leaving you behind with all items and magic in tact other than the slight changes.
the Rift

| ACCEPTANCE NOTES : Lohengrin |

Magic:
Knowledge: Can communicate with birds, but doing so makes him thirsty.
The Rift slightly changes your magic.

Items:
Offensive: Four golden horseshoes that stay on his hooves no matter what, but squeak when he walks.
The tendrils touch and change the horseshoes.

Normal item transfers fine! Just link it to this post in your profile :) The Rift changed your magic and your enchanted item a bit, if you don’t want the changes you can trial to have it fixed! <3
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-09-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-09-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-10-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Rift Presence - 01-11-2018, 03:37 AM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-27-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 02:28 AM