This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sinner playing as a preacher
RP Wanted The Portal 
Alastor
Currently championing:

The preacher had enough gall to tell him that he knew nothing of the world and call him horriffically ignorant, which in truth was entirely laughable. As a demon he had lived for millennia, taking different shapes and forms, possessing different bodies, wreaking havoc, maiming and torturing poor souls in ways that would make the pale preacher turn even more pale. "True ignorance is assuming one wants to be saved by your wretched god." His voice is even and calm, though the look in his eyes is something dangerous and threatening, as if he were saying "Try me preacher boy, and I'll bring you to the depths of hell where no god can save your soul. I'll skin you alive, inch by inch and feed your flesh to the hounds. And while you scream, beg, and plead for mercy I'll not give it to you. I'll continue until I'm ready to be done with you and cast your soul into the pit. There'll be no afterlife for you, only eternal damnation."

He held the preacher's gaze for as long as he could, then turned his attention to the woman, who was speaking in a language he did not recognize. "Careful." He says to the woman. "Wouldn't want our dear preacher to think you need an exorcism, now would we?" The demon spares the preacher only a mocking glance before he resumed ignoring him and his pitiful existence.

"Kiada the Burning Harpy." Alastor practically purred the mare's name and self-given title in delight. How utterly delightful. And she wasn't too rough on the eyes, either.... he definitely wouldn't mind following her around and letting her show him around The Rift. "I am." He replied in response to her question. He hated to adit that he didn't know where he was or why he was there, so he didn't. Instead he put on his most charming smile and directed it at Kiada. "I do have to admit that I really like the welcoming party."

"."

ooc:// i'm so sorry for the wait, life has been totally insane and a muse suck. i'm also sorry for the crappy post, i didn't want to make you guys wait anymore

ALASTOR

THE RIVER GOES WHERE THE CURRENT FLOWS
THE LIGHT WE MUST D E S T R O Y
Image Credits

@Kiada @Yezdao

Messages In This Thread
sinner playing as a preacher - by Yezdao - 01-08-2018, 12:29 AM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Alastor - 01-08-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Kiada - 01-08-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Yezdao - 01-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Alastor - 01-09-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: sinner playing as a preacher - by Kiada - 01-11-2018, 03:59 AM