This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
WHAT THE FUCK?!
RP Wanted The Portal 
Mandy
Currently championing:

I'm intent on my faux tapdancing, but I've still got an ear turned towards my leather-clad subconscious. "Is this not your home?" I wonder, pausing to peer between my legs at my heels with a frown. It doesn't seem to be working... maybe I needed all four to hit since technically all are my legs?? I attempt it, nearly toppling over, and finish with a frustrated sigh.
"Fuck it, I'm not Dorothy after all," I admit with a grumble and a pout. I really thought that one would work.

Jimminy cricket speaks up again and I glance over at him, my eyebrow muscles diving upwards along with my smile. "Boy you lay it on thick, don't you... Arioch," I laugh softly before gently testing out his foreign name. "Not that I'm complaining," I murmur, tossing my head so that my hair fluffs up around my face. At this point his attractiveness (or rather lack thereof) isn't what's important - that he recognizes mine, even in this form, is enough to bring some normalcy and respite back to this very tiring dream. "I'm Mandy," I wink in perfect tempo with the syllables of my name, another talent I've acquired with practice and a full-length mirror.

I guess if he's my subconscious I'm technically flirting with myself, right?
Eh, not the first time tbh.

I gasp suddenly, stiffening as I jerk my head up higher. My eyes widen and eagerly I blurt out, "CAN YOU KILL ME!?" I'm pretty sure it's a thing that you can't die in your dreams and the shock of it wakes you up. Falling tends to do that too, so I also turn away and squint through the woods for a tall peak.

M A N D Y
What. The. FUCK!?

Messages In This Thread
WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Mandy - 01-06-2018, 07:42 PM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Arioch - 01-07-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Mandy - 01-08-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Rift Presence - 01-08-2018, 03:39 AM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Arioch - 01-08-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Mandy - 01-08-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Arioch - 01-08-2018, 07:02 PM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Mandy - 01-09-2018, 07:30 PM
RE: WHAT THE FUCK?! - by Arioch - 01-16-2018, 08:14 PM