This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
let's hear the sound of madness
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dallilja
Currently championing:
She was alive. Blue eyes filled with sadness as the white angel swallowed. A small sapphire hanging from the spiraled horn upon her brow intrigued me, flashing a pair of ocean pools in my mind. 

Long lost memory of cold, wide-open eyes staring into nothing as I was pushed away by the aunts and uncles I've grown up with pierced my thoughts, though with a shake of my head the image disappeared right as Cahira eased my sadness with soothing words. I smiled as she promised to learn to love me, feeling my heart grow three times in size. 
She moved closer to Shahrokh and I stared at the blood splashed across her, my maw hovering near her alabaster skin as she spoke to the boy -- our nephew --, telling him that he reminded her of this Destry. Looking over at him, I saw only lightning struck across his skin, piercing the darkness of it. I felt like an outsider, not knowing who his mother is and not to say the least, our own mother. When he said nothing to her, I chimed in.

"Sister.." Oh, it felt good saying that word, "We can catch up on everything another day. This new world.. Let’s explore it together." A smile across my maw appeared and I bumped her bloodied shoulder gently. Time to see what the Rift had to offer.

"Talking."
ooc: sorry for skipping, but we just want this archived now<333333333333
word count: 229
inapatricia.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-13-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-14-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-14-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-16-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-17-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-17-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-18-2017, 03:55 AM