This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
let's hear the sound of madness
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dallilja
Currently championing:

Dallilja

Hooves splashing in blue water, kicking up sand with every step. Aunt Rosaria had always told me to stay off the beach. A giggle escaped my lips as my black reflection jumped under me. Aunt Alistorie said the same about the south at all. Warm breezes caught my hair, swirling it around my neck and legs. There was nothing wrong with the beach, nor the south. It was like any other place in Arazar, or. Well. Obviously it wasn't the desert but you know what I mean. As another giggle took flight from my lips, a pull dragged me closer to the sea. It was strong, like someone pushing me by pressing their head to my bum - forcing me to move forward.

I didn't like it.

Darkness flushed up from the sea - like inverted fog - and the closer the shadows came, the stronger the pull. What even. What was this. Was the land I called home under attack from something? Even if it didn't look like anything we had experienced before... Out of nowhere, an image appeared. Edges were blurred, as if warped, and it was so dark. Pull got stronger and eventually I had to give in because it kinda hurt. Leaning in, taking a leap, my curiosity took over and I... jumped.

Jumping into the darkness, having the frame close behind me and all light that had once been was replaced with quite the strange atmosphere.
Wait.
Did I just jump into another world? The only thing I truly knew was that I had landed in a rushing river. Surrounded by forest and darkness and not sure what. Where was I? Turning my head, I saw only more of the same that was in front of me.

...Well then. New home it is.

"Talking."
ooc // oh holy i am rusty ;__; hopefully i'll get into the swing of it again!
wc // 295
tags // -

DEEP IN THEIR ROOTS, ALL FLOWERS KEEP THE LIGHT
CREDITS

Magics

None

Enchanted items
None

Rift-god / Kaos items
None

Amulets: None

Companion/s 
None

Species change (if applicable): n/a

Requests: None

Normal Items
2 gold earrings
Golden hair cuff connected to chain - decorated with gold-plated pearls ending in 3 of them
Orange/Yellow feather - gift from mother

Messages In This Thread
let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-13-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-14-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-14-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-16-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-17-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-17-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-18-2017, 03:55 AM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-22-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-24-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-25-2017, 01:51 AM