This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
let's hear the sound of madness
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dallilja
Currently championing:
'Twas a mare, the angel. Observing her as she stood up again -- her legs wobbling (I was afraid she'd fall again but luckily she did not) before balancing herself -- and rose her crowned head to the sky for water. The gleaming halo floating above her stared at me as I stared at it, and as the angel spoke it only lit up more.
"My name is Cahira. The earth… at my hooves, it gave way as I fled war, and it brought me here. M-my companions…" Companions? War? The only war I've heard of lately was yeaaaaars ago, yet of course how did I even know she was from my w-- "Those feathers, my mother had two like them. T-they were from her lover, before… before I was born, w-where did you…" --orld. Our eyes met, blue to green, and I can't take mine off her even if the green stare flickers between Shahrokh and me.

"M-my aunt Alistorie gave it to me. Before.." I paused. Wait. Who was this Cahira? Where did she come from? Who was her mother? Eyes fell to the ponytail I wore so proudly, the feather drenched by the constant pour from above. "Mom died when I was born. She told my aunts to give this to me before she went into labor.." As I told the white and red mare what my aunts had told me during the whole of the life I had with them, my voice started to tremble. I didn't remember her. They had taken her from me before my newborn eyes had even opened to see the greens and blues of the world. "Di-did you know her? Maybe our mothers knew each other - somehow."

"Talking."
ooc: #late Listen to this for extra feels because it's beautiful<3
word count: 287

inapatricia.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-13-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-14-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-14-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-16-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Shahrokh - 07-17-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Dallilja - 07-17-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: let's hear the sound of madness - by Cahira - 07-18-2017, 03:55 AM