This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Help!
RP Wanted The Portal 
Clementine
Currently championing:

GOOD DAY, SUNSHINE.

The possibility of their mother being gone hadn’t even really registered as a possibility in Clementine’s mind.  Surely she had just been caught in the chaos.  Maybe she’d just come through the portal somewhere else and was looking for them as they spoke.  That flicker of hope burned brightly in the flower child’s chest, refusing to be extinguished against the incredible odds. Perhaps there was a whole group from the herd who’d made it here, because it just didn’t make sense that they’d be alone...right?  Of course, Clem knew that that not all of her former herdmates would have made it through the portal.  Because she’d seen…

She squeezed her eyes shut at the thought, trying to chase away the memories and the flood of dread that welled up with them. But then Melita’s voice was there - soothing all the fears she dared not voice aloud. “Don’t apologize, it was hard to see anything,” the sunshine girl says in a decidedly cloudy tone.  There was so much - too much - happening.  Kaos had truly lived up to his name in the final moments of Helovia.  “I’m just glad you’re here,” she said, putting emphasis on the fact that she was overjoyed at the fact that she had her sister. Surviving the loss of her twin was simply...unimaginable.  “Maybe she’s here with others from the Throat?” the flower-child questioned, thinking there simply had to be others from their former home.  She clung to that thread of optimism fiercely, before her attention flickered to the voice in the shadows.

Even though she wasn’t from the throat, Clem didn’t feel nervous around this stranger. She’d been displaced from her home too, right?  She was just so confused, and the presence of a seemingly friendly adult was reassuring. Perhaps she was too quick to trust, but given the circumstances she couldn’t help herself. “We’re from the Throat. Mama was a healer there.” The sunshine girl said, softly, well aware of how pitiful her voice sounded but unable to do anything about it.  Here orange eyes immediately flicked towards the ground, and for a moment Clementine focused her attention on the strange vegetation here in a valiant attempt to hold herself together.  Everything here was strange. Even the plants. Mama used to keep all sorts of herbs and plants, but never anything like the things here.

“I’m Clementine.” She said, looking over to the pegasus and back to her sister. However, the flower-child had more to say and the wariness was evident all over her face. “I think…” she started, looking from Melita, to the adult, and back again, “I think that we should leave this place. I don’t think it’s safe here.”

Little did Clementine know that it wasn’t safe anywhere in this strange place.

C L E M E N T I N E
image credit  

@Melita

D: 1000 years later.

Please tag Clementine in every post.
Force and magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
image credit

Messages In This Thread
Help! - by Clementine - 07-13-2017, 08:57 PM
RE: Help! - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 04:22 AM
RE: Help! - by Melita - 07-16-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Help! - by Yael - 07-17-2017, 03:13 AM
RE: Help! - by Rift Presence - 07-18-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Help! - by Clementine - 07-18-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: Help! - by Melita - 07-20-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: Help! - by Yael - 07-25-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Help! - by Clementine - 08-14-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Help! - by Melita - 08-18-2017, 11:01 PM