This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
High of the Decade
Open Ennunyenda 
Calypso
Currently championing: None
quote goes along the top like this

Daenerys for once was wandering around with Sapphira. My only daughter, with her twin seemingly lost to the portal, was starting to become super adventurous. I did not want to stop her from adventuring, but I did however want a way of keeping a check on her. Dae was the perfect way. I could allow her to wander with Dae, and Dae could alert me if something was wrong through our newly restored connection.

I have to admit, it also gave me some new found freedom and space to think. I was able to let my walls down a bit, to allow myself to feel the loss of my newfound family. Aaron was a great man, the little I had been around him. To watch the bond he had with Alanna.. Well I can only hope that Dae and I will have that strong of a bond. Farah... The little fiery spirit that she was, cut down so young.... The one that hurt most of all however was my beloved. We had fallen so quickly... I have to admit we were, an unlikely pair. He, the son of a warrior and fast looking like a warrior himself, and I the exiled princess regal and delicate....

As I was lost in my thoughts, I wandered a bit farther away from Dae and Sapphira. I was still close enough that one mental prod and I would be there to keep my daughter and bonded safe... But this smell... It was intoxicating. Not just intoxicating, but for the first time in what felt like forever... I did not hurt. It was almost a numbing feeling. "That one looks like Johnny," Another voice, meaning I was not alone in this place. "Fuck," the other voice says again. "I'm pregnant." In my hazy mind, I did not understand as to why that would be an issue... So instead I moved toward the place the voice had come from. Are you, alright? I say when I see the other mare. My voice is not its normal chime, slightly off and altered to my own ears. Maybe this, this smell was trouble... But its making me feel so.... so good.

talk talk talk

OOC: Cal is high for the first time haha. this should be interesting

Calypso

@Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
High of the Decade - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 05:48 AM
RE: High of the Decade - by Calypso - 12-26-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: High of the Decade - by Aurelia - 12-26-2017, 08:52 PM