This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Eyes in the Dark
RP Wanted The Portal 
Raein
Currently championing:
I wished impossible things on blue stars that never came true
Her smiles makes me feel nervous, and not the type of nerves wracking the spine of a schoolboy.

No, this is something completely different.  Her lips curve upward and remind me of the swerved horns of a devil, even pointed at the corners.  Her eyes are bright and lively yet calculating and cold.  I find I do not trust this stranger beyond my normal limits of reservation.  The dry voice and tone of Watcher began to make more sense in my mind.

Still, the harpy does not seem evil by any means as of yet.  I think her maybe more of a mischevious ghost flittering around your existence unwelcome, in the case of her companion and his attitude.

The dame takes the initiative to introduce both of them, though I had already acquired their names through patient listening moments before.  I nod, allowing her to know that I understood.  However, she is not done.  Her words seek to pry into my existence more, ascertain just where I hail from.

I pause for a brief moment and consider what her motives could be.  I had never met a native or long term inhabitant of the Rift, as she implies from her statement that she did not recognize me.  I wondered if these citizens of the ravenous world shared its personality; K'yarie, in the very least, seemed to be an ambitious sort of glutton.  She would absorb and take anything you offered her, only to attempt to delve further into you.

Like a mirror to this world.

"I fell through time and space recently," I say, my voice betraying no hint of regret to my current situation, no relief either.  I myself was still quite uncertain how I felt about being forcibly relocated to the Rift.  "As far as I know, nothing else of my world was brought here."

I offer nothing of the origins of my world, for I have no desire to delve into the unpleasant explantion of my former circumstances.  As of now, I am a homeless rogue deciding my own life and fortune.  That is good enough for me.

"And you?"
""
RAEIN.

[ ooc - Sorry for the delay <3  @Ruwin

Messages In This Thread
Eyes in the Dark - by Ruwin - 12-02-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by K'yarie - 12-03-2017, 03:32 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by Raein - 12-04-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by Ruwin - 12-04-2017, 03:56 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by K'yarie - 12-04-2017, 04:26 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by Raein - 12-06-2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by Rift Presence - 12-09-2017, 09:49 AM