This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
now comes the tide;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rexanna
Currently championing:
I remember tears streaming down your face
There’s so many screams, so many bodies pressed into the portal, and yet all Rexanna can think of is her children. There’s no Tembovu, there’s no Marembo who’s gripping tightly to her mane, there’s nothing else. She witnessed, while she forcibly pushed her daughter into the portal, Hotaru’s children as they gave the ultimate sacrifice, staring defiantly at Kaos, despite the probability of losing. She refused to see that fate with Kiada. Though she made sure Mbwana was with her as they approached, her main focus was to press the fire-backed girl through and into the Rift.

She didn’t even have time to look for Vulia or Kianzo. And she felt guilty for it.

But for whatever reason, it was silent on her travel to the Rift, not full of screams and sadness, though she felt it growing and billowing in her breast. Worry filled it further, edging out just enough to be the only thing on her mind. As Kiada tumbled into the Rift, Rexanna’s eyes opened to see herself fall in as well, a few moments after the girl. Disoriented and exhausted, Rexanna’s icy gaze lifted to see Kiada stand and walk over to her limp companion. Fear gripped her chest as she turned her head just enough to spot Marembo, still gripping onto her mane and gilded chains, dizzy and possibly going to retch.

Before she could care for her companion or her eldest daughter, her eyes immediately found the ivory princess, hovering above the ground. Relief was slight and not there for long before her gaze swept over Zubari and Katua, remembering the brief moment their mother perished to Kaos. Sorrow crossed her brow as she reached out to press her muzzle to Safiri’s head, moving past to look at Zubari and Tutti. “Thank you.” She breathed to Zubari, then glancing between the two of them she took another shaky breath. “I’m so sorry about your mother.” It came as a breathless whisper, her eyes pleading with them to know it was true.

And while for a majority of their short lives, she had tried to forget about them, they were still family. Their mother had even named Kiada and Kianzo. She couldn’t just let them go on their own. Her head lowered to them, not in a mocking way, but in a sign that showed how exhausted she was. “If you need anything I’m here for you. We’re here for you.” She announced quietly, aiming to reach her muzzle out to brush each one of their shoulders should they allow, before she looked for her remaining children.

She moved away from the group slightly, hovering by Safiri, not noticing the teal liquid that spilled from Kiada’s chest. Her head lifted high as she cleared her throat to call out for them. “Mbwana! Vulia! Kianzo!” She called, hoping that they’d made it. "If you can hear me, follow my voice!" Her voice grew louder as she drew out the instructions, hoping they could follow it before she called out their names once again.

"Talk."
When I said —
I’ll never let you go.
Rexanna
image | coding

Magics:
SAFE
{*] :: [ Magic: FirexSpark | Ability to create fireworks, however if the sparks touches an enemy it results in a shock. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Fireworks can radiate to 2m around her; lasts only 3 seconds. ]\n\n{*}:: [ Magic: FirexSpark (P) | Black firework-shaped markings appear on body when wet. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle. ]\n\nEnchanted items\nSAFE\n{*}:: [ Item: Enchanted Gold Gemstone Necklace | Gold necklace with opaque gems that change to her children\'s eye color. ]\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\nNone\n\nAmulets : 1. Moon.\n\nCompanion/s : \n[*}Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: Late Freeze 1172 :: 03/30/16
(hope I did the birthday right)

Species change (if applicable) : N/A

Requests:
Transferring with her regular items:
:: [ Item: Jewelry | Three loop golden chain. ]
:: [ Item: Jewlery | Golden chain connecting horn to ear ]
:: [ Item: Jewelry | Golden chains along neck/withers/back/haunches. ]
:: [ Item: Trinket | Gold Marembo charm on chains. ]
:: [ Item: Gold horseshoes (4/4) | Offensive. ]

AND HERE YOU ARE, LIVING, DESPITE IT ALL

Messages In This Thread
now comes the tide; - by Safiri - 07-13-2017, 07:52 PM