This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
now comes the tide;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Zubari
Currently championing:
Everything was gone. The world ended, and he was in limbo. Helovia fell, his mother died, Katua was gone. Everything was gone, and the boy was unsure what of do. The portal whirled and whipped around, but finally, they were in a new world. Golden eyes opened to see the neon ill land. Safiri was there with him. Her sweet golden body leaned against his muscular shoulder. Bright orbs looked over to her, and he tried to smile. He tried to act like his heart was not broken; his soul was not crushed. He acted as if he could live on. Then something nudged his shoulder; Safiri tried to comfort him. She tried her best to help him get through this dark time. It helped knowing she cared. The girl had so much heart compared to the mahogany boy. Zubari was cold to the world, cold to everyone he knew. His best friend was Maude, and she still thinks that he is always joking or being mean. Safiri, on the other hand, was innocent, pure, loving, and caring. The wished he could be like her and see the world the way she does. Maybe her family is just better than his. The only one left is his Father, and he did not even know if he was alive. why should he care about that? Why should he care at all?

Kuuma was laying on his back. She was sick, she felt ill, and Zubari could feel that. The civet was weak, and she would not even lift her head. No, she could not die on him! The civet was the only thing he had left! Her head rubbed against his shoulder. She was wrapped up in his cloak staying warm. "Kuuma, it is time to wake up. Come on girl..." His horned skull reached around nuzzling the spotted civet. Sighing he looked back to Safiri. "We will survive. We will make this place our home. We will be fine. I know it is scary, but everything happens for a reason. I will protect you. I promise." He tries to smile and hide the worry, sorrow, pain, and despair. Bight eyes look to Haki with a worried glance. "Does Haki need me to carry her? She is small enough to sit with Kuuma. The cloak will keep her warm and dry if she needs it. " His gentle gaze looked over to Safiri. He knew the girl would be able to make the right judgment call for her companion. So he waited for her response.

Long black tresses of his tail flicked over the spotted haunches. Black hooves carefully took a few steps forward before speaking to the girl again. His voice was melancholy but calm as he looked around the land. "We will find your family. I am sure they will make it through the portal just fine." His eyes fall to the ground thinking about his mother. He wanted to scream at the girl for saying where is her family. No, he could never do that. He had to accept the fact that his Mother was dead, and Tembovu might as well be dead to him. Then her small voice spoke up again. She said she was sorry. Golden eyes shut for a moment. He wanted to open them and be back in Helovia, but that was not going to happen. When his eyes opened again, the world was still neon. There was no warm sun, no bright rays of joy, there was NOTHING here. "It is okay. I understand trust me. My mother was everything to me. She raised me and taught me everything. My father just was not around much. Sometimes I feel like he loved my sister more, but she is gone as well." He paused looking at Kuuma. "The last time I saw her is when I found Kuuma. She found her companion first. It was a day I will never forget." He smiles thinking back to the good days. The days that he did not have to worry about anything. His battered heart might never forgive Tembovu for letting his mother die and letting Tutti run off again. Flicking his orbs back to the golden girl he looked at all the gold jewelry on her small bodice. "All that gold makes you look like a princess. It is very pretty." He tried to change the subject and lighten the mood.

Then something magical happened. Her weak form started to float above the ground. It was only a few inches, but his brow rose. Her face brightened and glowed with excitement. With a smile, Zubari walks closer. Lending his shoulder and neck in case, she needed to balance. "Would you look at that! I think you have some new magic. How does it feel?" The mood starts to lighten. He knew it could not be that bad here. They would find her family and he would be there for her when ever she needed. He felt like a big brother to her. It was odd and unexplainable, but he just went with it.

"Talk."

-------------------------------------------------------

{link to SWP participation}

Magics:
{*] * SAFE* :: [ Magic: Earth | Can craft with gold. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Can craft 3 small items, 2 medium items, or 1 large item per season. ]\n\n\nEnchanted items\n* SAFE* :: [ Item: Cloak | Defensive. Gold cloak with an African Safari engraved into the fabric. Retains the properties of metal but moves and feels like fabric. ]\n:: [ Restrictions | Heavy ]\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*} :: [ Item: Kaos Necklace | An onyx necklace with a glowing teal eye in the center ]\n\n\nAmulets : 3 Kaos 2 Moon\n\nCompanion/s : \n[*} :: Kuuma [ Companion: Melanistic African Civet | None | 5 months( EARLY FREEZE 1172 ] 3-20-2017

Species change (if applicable) :

Requests:
Items
******:: [ Item: Genetic Mutation | Ability to have 3 active magics. ]***** ( Taken away)
:: [ Item: Trinket | Verro feather. ]
:: [ Item: Dagger | Offensive. Gold dagger with an African safari scene on the blade (crafted by Zubari) ]
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

Messages In This Thread
now comes the tide; - by Safiri - 07-13-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Zubari - 07-14-2017, 12:49 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Katua - 07-14-2017, 02:41 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Kiada - 07-14-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 05:17 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rexanna - 07-14-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 04:14 PM
RE: now comes the tide; - by Mbwana - 07-14-2017, 08:35 PM