This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
you'll be safe in my arms
Private Halcyon Flats 
Azarel
Currently championing:
EVERY SCAR WILL BUILD MY THRONE
Moons had passed since I set hoof into this cursed land. Everything had begun to freeze up and go into hibernation of some sorts, frost tinkling in the grass around me and warning my steps. I kept thinking about that child Otem. "We're from Helovia." A sentence I never thought would feel so heavy. As dark veiled legs moved me forwards, I had no control over where I was heading; I simply just.. existed. Drifting like fog across this abomination of a world without a clue of where I was. Helovia was gone. My home. All that I had known.. gone. Thoughts were blurred in my mind, as it was all just depressing. Cold winds draped over me, with the burning hot blood running through my veins, keeping me in movement towards nothing without stopping to take shelter.

Flashes of the land that'd once been my life took over the train of thought, cloudy as I saw the faces of everyone that had wronged me or been wronged by me. Abi.. I would never be able to redeem myself to her, that strange medicine hat filly. We had ended our relationship on the worst of terms, maybe even close to being hatred, and now she was gone.
"Azarel... I know we aren't children.. But am I wrong for wanting those carefree times back?"
I still remembered our last moments together and it stung my old heart. Her last smile, filled with the pain of a heartbroken filly, flashed before my mind and suddenly a haze fell over my red eye. Tears. Splendid.

My sisters' faces faded into sight; Destry, who had taken my breath away at first sight, and Cahira whom had left me in a screaming mess right before I took the throne of Arazar. Were they still alive? Or had they met the same fate my father did? Shaking my head hard, I dismissed the thought and looked up. How..
How the fuck did I pass by the rainforest already? Turning around, I saw the dark trees and shadows swirl a while behind me. Frost followed my hoofsteps up until where I stood, where the land turned into a.. desert? Flat and boring by miles across. Yet as I took a step onto the sand, I was shot across the heart with what was revealed to me.

The castle.
It stared at me, shimmering and calling to me, pulling me closer. Erae stood nearby, posing as the future Queen she was and smiling wider than a Cheshire cat. She never smiled, but it was nice to see my younger little girl doing it for once with a twinkle in her blue eyes. Ayla would never be like her younger sister, the passion for ruling had skipped her completely. The cremello unicorn skipped happily towards me, stretching to nuzzle me and I reached out to her. "I'm finally home."

If only I had felt the quicksand slowly swallowing my hooves.

"Talk."
naia-art
ooc: ;____________________;
wc: 491
tags: @Cahira

Messages In This Thread
you'll be safe in my arms - by Azarel - 09-30-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: you'll be safe in my arms - by Cahira - 10-04-2017, 07:10 AM
RE: you'll be safe in my arms - by Azarel - 10-12-2017, 11:49 AM
RE: you'll be safe in my arms - by Cahira - 11-10-2017, 10:48 AM