This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
prove to me you're not like them
RP Wanted The Portal 
Maetharanel
Currently championing:
Maetharanel was not alone for long- or as long as she would’ve like anyways. Soon within her presence was an elderly looking male, white as snow speckled with flecks of ashes. He even had a horn, how quaint. She remained quiet in his presence, until he spoke, calling her a child. Maetharanel tilted her head in a condescending matter, offering a tilted smile in reply to his comment. ”And why is that, Elder? Her voice was cool, leaning heavily into the word Elder. It wasn’t presented in a disrespectful or mean manner, it was just poking fun at his casual use of the word kid.

Considering she was sexually active, being considered a child was morbidly amusing.

She flicked her tail lazily against her flanks, merely giving the stallion in her presence a once over. ”You don’t look like you’d survive anywhere. I’m sure I’d be able to survive here if you’ve lived long enough to find me.” She mused aloud. Maetharanel wasn’t trying to be rude, she was simply being blunt with her observations. Whether from age or some weird past occurrence, Maetharanel would never know the reason for his bedraggled state. Maybe he was just a drifter- and decided that it would be good to look the part. Funny if that were the case, even Maetharanel was drifting along, but she would never allow herself to degrade in such a way.

”I’m assuming you have a name.” She pointed out, raising her head a bit more to try to stand even with his height. That was her one qualm with her body, she seemed so fucking short compared to everyone else. Although that did more than once lead to a very promiscuous-

”I’m Maetharanel.” She shrugged her shoulders, easily brushing off her drifting thoughts. ”Care to inform me where I am, or will you continue to speak like a wise old crier.” The jab at his age couldn’t be helped, he set himself up for it. Frankly, you don’t go around calling others children (especially children, they were literally the worst at taking jokes) and expect no retaliation. A quick smirk settled on her lips as she fell quiet.

Curious. She had never encountered someone so brazen before- then again he was (kind of in a way if you close your eyes) running around shouting to leave this place.

Messages In This Thread
prove to me you're not like them - by Maetharanel - 09-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: prove to me you're not like them - by Mauja - 09-08-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: prove to me you're not like them - by Maetharanel - 09-10-2017, 08:07 PM