This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Will I Catch Up to Love? I Could Never Tell.
Private Siren's Summit  Akriel <3
Castiella
Currently championing:

She drifted off into the unspeakable land once again. The memories of the past flashed in front of her eyes. Castiella watched as her body fell to the earth, then it fell further and further. Darkness started to swallow and eat the light. Her eyes could see nothing; she fell and fell. She fell so long that she forgot she was falling. Then like an outer body experience, she watched as her angelic form landed with a thud. Finally, the angel ceased to fall. This place, it was dark and filled with horrors that an Angel has never seen.

Castiella watched her self in this dream. It felt like yesterday. The emotions caused her body to thrash in its slumber.

Each step held a flicker of torture and horror. She could not believe that and ANGEL would be damned to such a dark place. The darkness ate away at her piece by piece. She knew she could not survive here; she knew this was no place for an angel to LIVE. She could see his face fade in and out. He always stayed away from her. Maybe it was her holy presence; she was never sure what kept this soul away from her. Then one day that all changed.

A smile started to form on her sleeping masked face

He was the greatest of all lovers. The soul really knew how to please a lady. Not just physically, but mentally. He told her and gave her EVERYTHING she wanted. If he lied to her, she never caught him. He made hell feel like HOME. His warm breath sent chills down her spine. His soft touch cloaked her body in a chilling warmth. She was HIS; she will always be HIS. This dream made her remember what it was like to have his heavy form on her delicate bodice. She watched the past like it was the present day playing in front of her. She got to remember what being with him was like. How his masculine scent filled her nostrils when her face buried deep within the soft strands on his mane. His voice was soft, soothing, and... Calling her lazy?

Teal eyes flicked open with a small gasp of air. Crimson specks in her eyes burned with the fury of hell. Charcole ears pinned against her skull. Well, there goes that dream. For once in her small life, she was dreaming about something pleasant, and it was ruined. Ruined is such a strong word to use against someone she loved so much. Castiella soon lifted her ears forward with a Cheshire smile. Hooves pulled her sparkling bodice back up into a standing position. She wanted to tell him all about her dream, she wanted to share everything with him, but would he understand? "I have been looking for you all day. I have every right to be lazy for a few moments." Her voice would have lashed another soul, but it was softer around Akriel. Her eyes fell on the small trail of flowers leading up to the flower bed that grew under her sleeping body. " You also do not have a trail of fucking flowers following you everywhere dear brother. That is why I figured you would find me." Soft giggled escape her maw as she steps closer to him.

Teal eyes peered deep into his robust violet orbs. There was so much history, so much love hiding deep within him. Her banded muzzle tilted to the side with a deviant smile. "The one time I actually had a pleasant dream, I get awoken. For once it was not a nightmare." Her voice hushes softly as she brushed her head against his shoulder. Crimson speckled orbs close taking in a deep breath as her tail flicks near his stained face. Creamy tresses fall back to the ground as she halts for a moment. Blood colored wings hang low and comfortable at her sides. "I have missed you so much dear brother." The whispered words are coated in honey. Catsiella moves her elegant neck over to rub her painted face against his haunches. "I feel like it has been so... long." Teal eyes close with another deep breath as she walks away from him. So many feelings she has never felt before flood her system. Castiella has NEVER felt this way towards ANYOTHER creature.

Everyone else was just a toy, a way for her to relieve her boredom, but Akriel was SO different. He had her feel such a way that the Fallen Angel could not explain. How could he understand something that she did not even know how to describe. The girl skips around the monument with a soft hum. Hooves pick up and fall with exquisite rhythm before coming to a halt. She stood on the other side of the pillar looking at her BROTHER. A soft giggle escaped her maw as she tilted her skull "Where have you been? "

"Talk."

@Akriel

Akriel & Castiella
You can be Alice ,
I'll be the mad Hatter

image | coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will I Catch Up to Love? I Could Never Tell. - by Castiella - 09-02-2017, 05:32 PM