This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
New World, New Start
Open Solanis 
Sansa
Currently championing: Reszo

I had tried to find Mama Alysanne. Really I had. I was to scared to let Lady leave my side for very long the heavier my sides grew. I am young, and alone... In a place that very well would rather see me dead. The Helovian Gods are dead. Another contraction, or what I can only assume is a contraction rips though my frame. I struggle to stay on my hooves, and Lady whines softly next to me. Our bond is not the same, but every now and then I can still feel her emotions. Like now thankfully. Her worry is screaming through our bond at the moment. At least she is still with me. 

Finally, I just can't take the pain anymore. My legs buckle and I hit the ground. Lady moves to my head, switching between licking my face and watching over me as I labor. It feels like hours, but it was really only minutes. Only minutes until the life I have been carrying from Helovia until now lays behind me in the Rift. I have to admit, I am exhausted. I want to rest and sleep, but Lady refuses to allow that. I instead force myself to stand of shaking legs. I stand and begin to clear my son. "Welcome to the world, Tybalt."

"talk"

Sansa
my heart is ever at your service
background pattern by webstreatsetc.deviantart.com

OOC: I am so so so so so sorry at the crap that is this post. I just wanted to get a birth thread up so that @Tybalt can finally be born and Time can play her kiddo. Time, feel free to PP Sansa and/or Lady being around Tybalt in any posts while i'm on absent. <3 I will reply when I can to this thread, might be a bit as I am less than a week away from officially moving and starting a brand new job.

Messages In This Thread
New World, New Start - by Sansa - 08-28-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: New World, New Start - by Tybalt - 08-30-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: New World, New Start - by Kyros - 09-01-2017, 06:44 AM