This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
played it so nonchalant
Trial Riptide Isles 
Zubari
Currently championing:

He remained quiet, he remained to himself. The beginning to this place was not the greatest, and now his hide was speckled with golden spikes. They rose from almost every spot on his body. The rift mutated and warped him. He was different, he was changed. Zubari's mother was dead, his father was no where to be found. He was ALONE in this world, and he did not care. he could give one fuck less if anyone cared about him. He was a boy who grew up not knowing what love was. The chocolate boy did not know what love was, he was never taught. He was a prince, and one of the only ones carrying full pure blood from his mother and fathers first home. He was more forgiving in Helovia, but the rift blackened his heart and soul. He was darker and something about Zubari was just different. He was still brave, strong, hardheaded, rash, and short tempered. The forgiveness, peace, and love fell from him. He forgot almost everything his mother told him, and he did not care. Sometimes hate grows so large that it swallows the nicer qualities in a person.

In a way one could not blame him for being so cold to the world. Kuuma was his only source of light in the darkens place. The companion was sick, but slowly getting better from the portal. Bright golden eyes sharply looked down as a trail of foot prints started to form. His mahogany crowned skull tilted. Should he care enough to follow? Should he walk along the path? Shaking his head with a snort the boy turned away. Why would he care who was on the other side of those foot prints? It was probably one his fathers bratty children. Those things he sired with that woman were anything but pleasant, and they were everywhere! Kuuma grumbled softly as she shifted her weight trying to get comfortable in the cloak she was wrapped up in. The winds blew and scattered his blackened mane and tail. They flew into the air like a black spider web. Then he paused for a moment. With a heavy snort he looked back to the hoof prints on the ground.

With a heavy sigh he started to follow them. Why? Well that was the same question he was asking. He weaved around and followed the trail of rather small hooves. What was a child doing in this place? With a short grumble he looked up to finally see a bay winged girl. She was eating some type of plant... Golden eyes rolled as he moved closer and closer to her. Towering antlers tipped with gold glistened in the suns light. "You probably should not be eating that... What are you doing out here alone? " He questioned tilting his skull as she looked to the girl. This place kept on getting weirder and weirder...

"Talk"

OOC:: It sucks i am sorry! But i kinda rushed through it! I will fix it up later <3

@Melita
Zubari
I am the Violence in the pouring rain.
I'm a Hurricane

image & codingLyrics
{Image: pjgFKsr.gif}

Messages In This Thread
played it so nonchalant - by Melita - 08-27-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: played it so nonchalant - by Zubari - 09-28-2017, 08:57 PM
RE: played it so nonchalant - by Melita - 10-07-2017, 11:01 PM