This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Firelight
Open Solanis 
Hearth
Currently championing:
Hearth

I had tried to say silent so as to observe longer but my mirth easily overwhelms the thought and the chuckle that escapes me and betrays my presence resonates in the closeness of these goliath ferns deep and full. When he was to look up, as he surely would, he would spy me instantly as a stark figure among the vibrant foliage perched not unlike the frog he inquired so earnestly of upon a boulder tall enough to hide me from plain view. I myself was peering down at the pool, admiring its reflective nature in this fantastical place when he chanced upon it as well, chasing patterns and trying to piece together a map of this new land in my head, though now my focus was solely on him. I idly note that he is of the winged kin as I am and my Great wings stretch a little in solidarity of that fact while my eyes wander to peer at earthy coloration of his coat and the bright, angular markings of his face. I wondered what he'd think of mine, for they had stunned many on the first encounter.

I smile warmly and tilt my head a little to one side as I speak and say, " And what is home to you? Perhaps a more particular pond, if you are left asking a frog for directions..."." My voice isn't mocking but it does hum with my amusement, mixing it well into the notes.

"Talk."

Odd eyes peer through windows
to glance at what is ever clear
image || coding

CHARACTER

Messages In This Thread
Firelight - by Murdock - 08-26-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Firelight - by Hearth - 08-28-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: Firelight - by Murdock - 08-29-2017, 03:22 AM