This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
where am I, after Troy?
Open Solanis 
Nyu
Currently championing:
After her laughter ceased, Nyu sat in silence for a good moment admiring the dark lady who had come to her. She was dark as the night, dusted with heavens light. Her red eyes followed past her withers until she was stopped by... wings..? Nyu had never seen wings on a horse before. "Woah.." she whispered in awe. Where she came from everyone was just normal, and she was the odd one out for being a unicorn. She might have been a celebrity being the only unicorn in her land but it took quite an opposite turn when they remained undeveloped as small furry bumps on her head. Not too long after, she was accompanied by another mare who appeared to be a unicorn. Nyu looked up upon it almost lustfully until a strange white bird came down from the sky. What is that?! She scuffled to her feet eyeing the large bird. She looked back up to the two mares before her that were probably questioning her with their eyes. "I'm okay" she said shyly.

When she got up, she became tall enough to see both mares being just about her height. However something was glowing on the mare with the horn. Nyu tilted her head to the side and instantly panicked. "Hurt!" she shouted and ran towards her. She reared gently resting her knees on the small of her back. Blank lines spread across a vibrant burning canvas. Nyu took in a huge breath of air and began to blow desperately on the mare's back trying to save her from burning up. How could she not know she is on fire?! she thought. But nonetheless she was determined to save her and frantically tried to blow it out, but still it persisted.

@Kiada @Vesper
OOC: Permission granted for force/touch with Kiada in one post via PM :) Any force may be used on Nyu, from Kiada or Vesper, as long as it does not permanently hurt or harm her. (Ex. Kiada or Vesper can push her off if you want :) <3 <3

Messages In This Thread
where am I, after Troy? - by Kiada - 08-23-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: where am I, after Troy? - by Nyu - 08-25-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: where am I, after Troy? - by Vesper - 08-25-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: where am I, after Troy? - by Kiada - 08-28-2017, 08:37 AM
RE: where am I, after Troy? - by Nyu - 08-29-2017, 04:49 PM