This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
where am I, after Troy?
Open Solanis 
Nyu
Currently championing:
Nyu was still young and new to this world around her. She explored around and stood in awe at massive trees. She came across flowers as bright as the sun she used to remember. She stepped on one and it felt a little warm, maybe it was so bright that it caused it to become hot? This world was so strange. Not only was there not a sun but there were even flowers to imitate it, backwards. It was on the ground instead of in the brilliant dark sky. Her red eyes lifted to gaze ahead of her and there was nothing but a field of more flowers. Seeking fun, Nyu bolted through them running and leaping as fast as she could, pulling up a few flowers as she went. She kicked her hind legs in the air but the muddy ground beneath her slipped underfoot and she came down, landing on her hip and knees. Her white coat was still brightly reflected by the flowers but now it was slightly darker on her right side. Nyu laid there for a moment and giggled at herself for being so clumsy.

@Kiada

Messages In This Thread
where am I, after Troy? - by Kiada - 08-23-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: where am I, after Troy? - by Nyu - 08-25-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: where am I, after Troy? - by Vesper - 08-25-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: where am I, after Troy? - by Kiada - 08-28-2017, 08:37 AM
RE: where am I, after Troy? - by Nyu - 08-29-2017, 04:49 PM