This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Are you the Hunter? Or the Hunted.
Trial Solanis  Open (Help Needed!)
Luminar
Currently championing:
LUMINAR
Upon seeing the filly, Luminar's alabaster lips turned up into a smile. He lifted his great tree trunk legs higher and pushed into a floating, illogically agile trot, eating the distance between them. He opened his mouth to speak but heard a commotion near by. Someone had stirred up what he called Dummy Birds. Shutting his mouth he whirled around to the strangest looking creature he'd ever seen. Milky cosmos eyes scanned this being - he was... translucent. Opaque. Strange. Milky white but not at the same time. He seemed to be... clear. Kind of. Furrowing his heavy brows, Luminar listened to the creature's words. He didn't know what a harpax was, but this guy did apparently. "And who are you?" Luminar asked, incredulous. He glanced at Nyu, wondering what she thought of this creature.

He was not expecting company in this glowing wood, but then again, anything could happen here in the rift.
"Talk."

SHE'S A COLD, HARD BITCH, BUT JUST A KISS ON THE LIPS AND I WAS ON MY KNEES.
It kills me not to know this, but I've all but just forgotten, what the color of her eyes were, and her scars or how she got them.
image || coding

@Nyu @Cielo
Thread Table
All violence/force may be used any time as long as it doesn't cripple or kill him!

Messages In This Thread
Are you the Hunter? Or the Hunted. - by Nyu - 08-22-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: Are you the Hunter? Or the Hunted. - by Nyu - 08-23-2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Are you the Hunter? Or the Hunted. - by Cielo - 08-28-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Are you the Hunter? Or the Hunted. - by Luminar - 08-29-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: Are you the Hunter? Or the Hunted. - by Nyu - 09-01-2017, 02:06 PM