This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Pain unfolding
Open Rainforest Cliffs  For Kiada, but anyone can jump in!
Luminar
Currently championing:
LUMINAR
Her glistening armor retracted and folded back neatly, revealing more of her sculpted body. Luminar felt like he was going to start sweating bullets. Words were swirling in his head, he was caught so off guard by her presence that he was actually at a loss for words - which doesn't happen to him very often. She spoke to him, a playful look in her sapphire eyes. She smiled innocently, and he regretted his instinctual response. He smiled dumbly, feeling sheepish. "Sorry ma'am. " He lowered his head and bowed to her, his great black body dipping down in a surprisingly graceful way. "I didn't mean my reaction. It's a thing from my past. Apologies."

He stood, looking her over more closely. Her beautiful golden coat was marred at the withers. He wondered why? She had brilliant appaloosa markings covering her rump and loins, he felt like he was staring at a beautiful painting in a museum, trying to decipher it. He hadn't been attracted to a lady in over two years, since he lost his first and only love. He needed to get to know this creature. "May I ask your name?"

"Talk."

SHE'S A COLD, HARD BITCH, BUT JUST A KISS ON THE LIPS AND I WAS ON MY KNEES.
It kills me not to know this, but I've all but just forgotten, what the color of her eyes were, and her scars or how she got them.
image || coding

@Kiada
ooc; ah I didn't realize her armor covered her body!! Sorry! I fixed it as best I could xD
Thread Table
All violence/force may be used any time as long as it doesn't cripple or kill him!

Messages In This Thread
Pain unfolding - by Luminar - 08-19-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Pain unfolding - by Kiada - 08-21-2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Pain unfolding - by Luminar - 08-21-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: Pain unfolding - by Kiada - 08-22-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Pain unfolding - by Luminar - 08-28-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Pain unfolding - by Kiada - 08-31-2017, 06:16 AM