This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I AM THE ORCHESTRA
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
A scream.

But not the scream of words. No, this was a scream that echoed throughout memories; it was one to haunt dreams and nightmares like; one to awake you in a cold and terrified sweat.

It sounded, on and on and on, as feline teeth sank into the Walker’s tender tentacles and sharp claws gouged its unprotected back. And from this terrifying, wounded cream birthed a blackness; so complete and resolute that any caught in the lightless cloud emanating from the Walker began to forget. The darkness robbed memories, ideas, thoughts, and sense of self was lost to the Walker’s shadowed scream.

Until, abruptly, it ended.

The mare’s two-toned horn plunged to the Walker’s heart. It twitched, constricted, and spewed out blood, visible through its transparent skin. A few writhing snaps of its black, sharp, gleaming teeth; a last agonal breath—and then stillness.

A rare nightmare of the ancient Rainforest was dead.
the Rift

Congratulations @Cahira and @Kratos ! You've discovered the following about the Walker:
- It has black teeth
- Its back and tendrils are vulnerable
- Its scream causes a blackness inducing magical amnesia and loss of self

Additionally, in killing the Walker, you may take one of its tentacles! If you would like this added to your character's records, please post in Account Updates!
Item - Offensive: Walker tentacle that induces magical amnesia and loss of self while wrapped around living thing.
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Cahira - 08-19-2017, 04:28 AM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Rift Presence - 08-20-2017, 02:53 AM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Kratos - 08-22-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Cahira - 08-24-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Rift Presence - 08-24-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Kratos - 08-27-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: I AM THE ORCHESTRA - by Cahira - 09-06-2017, 09:00 AM