This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Let's get plotting!
In desperate need of plots!
Carnivora
Currently championing:
So hey yall, I really need some plots for my beloveds. Here's some info:

LUMINAR
• Sometimes shy • Quiet • Patient • Hidden rage-a-holic • Realistic • Rational • PTSD from past trauma • Introvert
BUT: • Bold • Brave • Reckless • Driven • Courageous

I'd love for him to find a lady love. It will take some work and he's a little typey, but he likes brave, outlandish, warrior women who let him have his time alone. He REALLY wants a baby, but will never say it out loud. He also needs friends.

OPEN for ALL plots that don't kill him. He's not afraid to fight, and I don't mind him getting a few more scars.

Cocheta is an anything-goes type of girl for me. She's the perfect candidate to be brainwashed into a fearless follower. She attaches to others (good or bad) very easily. I'm thinking someone malicious takes her in and shows her the dark side, tainting her innocent soul. I'd also like to have her heart broken a few times. I'm also thinking someone can force something on her, whether it be sex, slavery, murdering or hurting something- anything goes.

Open to ANY plot, just say the word and I'll post away As long as it doesn't kill her.

Please people! I want plots!!

Messages In This Thread
Let's get plotting! - by Carnivora - 08-18-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Let's get plotting! - by Skylark - 08-18-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Let's get plotting! - by Carnivora - 08-19-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: Let's get plotting! - by Cielo - 08-20-2017, 04:14 AM
RE: Let's get plotting! - by Rumpelstiltskin - 08-21-2017, 12:49 AM
RE: Let's get plotting! - by Jessica - 08-22-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Let's get plotting! - by Carnivora - 08-23-2017, 03:16 AM
RE: Let's get plotting! - by LovellaTorendo - 08-30-2017, 11:17 PM