This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
out of the frying pan
RP Wanted The Portal 
Iona
Currently championing:

I O N A
In my defense, the moon was full...
and I was left unsupervised.

"Well. Everyone looks fabulous so let’s wrap this up,” Iona said, bitterly, with a theatrical roll of her eyes. The painted mare filly was getting a headache.  All of this was too overwhelming for her to process.  She already didn’t like this place, but it was obvious that there was no going back to Helovia. Not after...everything.  Was this Kaos’ magic?

However her attention was diverted by little Zoeya, who had made a valiant attempt at returning Iona to her appropriately-sized body.  Iona hated seeing the disappointment on the girl’s face, and reached out to touch the girl’s shoulder. “It’s alright, young one, don’t apologize. This place is clearly more magical than any of us,” she says, in an attempt at comforting her youngest niece. “Looks like I’m staying like this for the time being if that offer for playdates is still open,” she finished, with a wink, masking her own disappointment.

”Whatever this place is, it’s clearly not safe here.  I agree with Nae, I think we should find somewhere safe away from the portal to regroup…” she suggested, aware of how ridiculous such a request must be coming from a tiny body, but found comfort in the fact that most everyone here knew her before their dramatic transformations. Plus, she didn’t feel at all comfortable sticking around in a clearly dangerous place Nae so obviously pregnant and Zoeya was still so young too…

And she didn’t even know that Aly was pregnant too. She just hoped there was somewhere that would offer some degree of sanctuary to the rapidly expanding family in this strange new place.

image credit

Iona out. We'll archive next weekend so y'all can get final posts in. :)

Please tag IONA in all posts.
Force and magic permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
image credit

Messages In This Thread
out of the frying pan - by Iona - 07-13-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Alysanne - 07-13-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Naerys - 07-14-2017, 07:10 AM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Zoeya - 07-14-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Rift Presence - 07-14-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Lyanna - 07-14-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Rift Presence - 07-15-2017, 08:46 AM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Noëlle - 07-16-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 10:32 AM