This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Please find me oh powerful One;
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Luminar
Currently championing:
LUMINAR

Since emerging from the Portal, Luminar had kept a steady and rhythmic pace onward through changing terrain. Dense forest gave way to even denser forest. The temperature rose, and -unbelievably- the humidity started to rise even more. There were minuscule changes as well; Different types of trees and ferns, different smells and fauna, even different insects flew about here. The flowers seemed to be watching him, the trees seemed to be watching him, the entire forest seemed to be zeroed in on his movements, waiting to strike when he least expected. Nevertheless, his mood had settled and he had decided to explore his surroundings some. He had come upon a vast cliff, carpeted with dense and alien rain forest to the very edge. The vegetation was so thick he had nearly trodden off the sharp edge of nothingness, wheeling back and cursing as rocks fell a thousand feet below, down into the black abyss.

He had not encountered a soul, save for some odd looking birds and beasts with no language. He found his thoughts wandering back to Silver again... His long dead lover. He forced those euphoric and torturous thoughts out of his head, breathing deeply the scents of the strange land. What came meandering into his nostrils surprised him at first, but that surprise was quickly snuffed out. Nothing should surprise him in this foreign region.

His military honed instincts kicked in and he stopped walking for the first time in what seemed like years. An ear and a half swiveled round, straining to hear even the faintest of off sounds in a land of a thousand unknown voices. A familiar odor had reached him, for a fleeting moment. Just long enough to incite a momentary flicker of electricity in his brain. Straining his eyes in the darkness, he knew someone was there. Whether they knew he was there or not, he didn't know.

"Talk."

quote goes here!
and more than one!
image || coding

ooc; Everyone feel free to start! Luminar needs to meet some people, he's new here and knows no one!
Thread Table
All violence/force may be used any time as long as it doesn't cripple or kill him!

Messages In This Thread
Please find me oh powerful One; - by Luminar - 08-16-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Please find me oh powerful One; - by Mauja - 08-27-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Please find me oh powerful One; - by Luminar - 08-29-2017, 06:49 PM
RE: Please find me oh powerful One; - by Mauja - 09-05-2017, 05:38 PM