This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Do trees bleed?
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Vesper
Currently championing:
vesper
Still here. Still awake.  Everly reported, dutifully, as I made my way back to the winged trio.  And what a sight they were.  As soon as I saw them with my own eyes, I allowed myself to let out the breath I hadn’t even been aware I’d been holding.  As soon as my cloven hooves found the soft, rain-soaked earth I made my way over to Vera’s side, making my own appraisals that she’d been unharmed in my absence.

I smiled at her inquiry - equal parts innocent and demanding.  “Yes, we go.  And we keep you busy so you don’t fall asleep,” I said, gently, to the over-tired girl.  Thankfully it seemed that my own task would likely keep the both of us busy for quite some time, and hopefully keeping occupied would be enough to keep the both of us awake until dawn broke.  Perhaps I was being overly optimistic.  We still had to find the tree I’d seen from the ground, then go about stealing organs from it.  But at this point, all I could do was take one step at a time and do my best to keep the screams at bay.  

“I know where we need to go.  Stay close, I don’t want you to get lost in this place.”  It was a lighthearted warning, but a warning nonetheless.  Everything about this world was treacherous, and I’d be damned if I lost my baby sister to carelessness.

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And all the things that you do.

@Savera

Please tag Vesper in every post.
Force and magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
image credit

Messages In This Thread
Do trees bleed? - by Vesper - 08-15-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Do trees bleed? - by Savera - 08-16-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Do trees bleed? - by Vesper - 08-17-2017, 06:29 PM