This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
crash around me
Open Ennunyenda  Himeldir and anyone else!
Himeldir
Currently championing:
HIMELDIR

Her words were like a lullaby to his ears, soothing his angered mind as she spoke truth, she was right. Because of this; whatever this may be. Their home had awoken, even if it be very different than before and the sickness that had swallowed it in the first place was now worse. At least they were back on home soil. He almost giggled to himself, the air in this place was getting to him again. Making him feel giddy and childish. A pastel mind slipped back to those memories of being a child, with no care about the world, he was happy, energetic and most of all he had a family. A sigh escaped blackened lips upon the thought. He'd had everything before all this. He'd had a wife, a mum a dad. a Life. And just like that his memory was washed away, his fall into depression was gone. This place seemed to do that to you. One moment you'd be deep in thought and then nothing. Like a board being wiped clean of the writing before hand.
He smiled towards his new friend; could he call her that?
A game? Oh he did like the sound of that, games were oh so much fun to play, he almost started prancing on the spot in excitement. However he froze upon her advance towards him. The warmth she radiated prickled his velvet skin, his eyes almost closed upon the feeling. Something which he had not felt in a long time. Trembling for her touch, his desires almost consuming him, when he all but remembered they were playing a game, Just as her salty words slipped through his ears, sending a shiver down his spine. whether it was the air in this place or not, he wanted more, craved the attention.
"You can turn into a ray!?" he spoke sleepily through gritted teeth, trying to hold back the desires that engulfed him, But excited all at the same time. What an intresting magic indeed.
Desires inside him took over and he reached out to touch her upon the cheek without thinking. A sense of relief washed over him. "I control gravity" was all he said in a soft tone slightly breathlessly, as his maw gently traced her neck line. A briney ocean scent filled his nostrils as he took in a deep breath of her mane, tickling the inside of his nose. Pausing midway down her neck, he spoke into her silky soft tendrils. "Tell me more about you sweetheart" He spoke almost like a drunken man, swooning over the gorgeous woman at the bar. Playing with her hair in a possibly unconfortable way and all but forgetting about personal space.

"Talk."

OOC: Well that escalated quickly! Also its slightly the air getting to him and he really seems to like her too! But don't let that stop her reacting in a bad way because he's touched her without permission!

"Mennai in eleni ier ier á cala."
"Until the stars are all alight."
image || coding
Use magic/force/ect upon him.

Native Riftian

Messages In This Thread
crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-11-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: crash around me - by Himeldir - 08-13-2017, 08:55 AM
RE: crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-16-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: crash around me - by Himeldir - 08-19-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-26-2017, 11:10 AM