This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
crash around me
Open Ennunyenda  Himeldir and anyone else!
Himeldir
Currently championing:
HIMELDIR

He walked with a grump in his step for some time. He wasn't ignoring her, actually he was quite glad she had followed him and not just let him stomp off. Thankful for that, he took a breath and managed to come to a halt. Turning to face her, his voice now more softer and forgiving than before. "I'm sorry Moa" He dipped his cranium "Forgive me if you will for my ignorance" He gave her a sincere smile hoping that she might just give him the benefit of the doubt. "It was all just a bit much for me to cope with. I come home to find this.." He gestured towards the darkened lands. "More illness has befallen my home, Our home than it deserves. It sickens me" He spat the last sentence. "Something needs to be done to those that have caused this... This shit storm!" His voice became more angered the more he spoke about it, he stomped a crystal like hoove into the muddy ground. Hrmmph.

He sighed, taking in a deep breath of the air around him, and almost, nearly instantly all his troubles washed away. It made him feel slightly woozy, possibly having taken in too much at once. You'd think that being a native his body would be used to the air here now, but it never seemed to happen. Each visit here seemed better than the last, as if the weird air was stored within you. He smiled letting it take over him a small amount at a time. Perhaps this was good for him in the state he was.
He smiled towards her as she too seemed to relax. All but narly forgetting his previous show. "Please do forgive me my child. I was wrong to have acted that way, I thank you solemnly for your help" He smiled gently.
He had not really noticed her all to much when he'd arrived. Having been too dizzy to really see. Now his eyes were wide open. Her pelt was pretty, much like him except she had more white and she shined like the ocean on a midsummer's day. Her spines were rather intriguing and hanging from them where smaller versions of what sat inside his horn. She really was just the spitting image of him. He must have just been blinded before for he had not noticed how pretty she had always been. His mood changed almost instantly.
"Please tell me something about you" He asked in a slightly seductive way. As he circled her like a predator of the sea.

"Talk."

{{OOC: Well now he\\\'s doing the flirting xD}}

"Mennai in eleni ier ier á cala."
"Until the stars are all alight."
image || coding
Use magic/force/ect upon him.

Native Riftian

Messages In This Thread
crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-11-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: crash around me - by Himeldir - 08-13-2017, 08:55 AM
RE: crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-16-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: crash around me - by Himeldir - 08-19-2017, 09:31 AM