This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
crash around me
Open Ennunyenda  Himeldir and anyone else!
Moä Te
Currently championing:

you lose yourself

trying to hold on to nothing

There was a slight bounce to her step. Perhaps caused by the euphoric mist that swirled around her, or maybe by her company.  The stallion was the first of her rift family to not turn her away or scoff at her existence. She recalled the meeting that she attended where a certain brute and his creepy fan club had hissed profanity towards her, creating a frown upon her lips.  She couldn't really blame their hesitance to welcome the strangers, but their blatant and obvious hatred for a group that they have yet to know seemed extreme. They turned on her, making her smaller then she already feels.  And she tries...so hard...to make her life mean something.  She has years ahead of her, but already she felt worn out and tired. But still, she moved forward, casting a glance every now and again towards the man that strolled along with her.  Now that they were away from the blanket of black that surrounds the portal, she could see his features in detail.

He really is a specimen of the rift, glowing even in the morning light. His blue light complimented her own, and her wandering eyes shifted down to her feet. The gases made her head light and strange feeling, a sensation she hasn't felt in such a long time. Her heart has been heavy since being zapped by the Rift Presence, but being here with a fellow Riftian has made her giddy.  She forgot the short tempered conversation they shared at the portal, her worries about helping the Helovians, and how alone she has felt. Her grumbles are replaced with giggles as her slow walk sped up, Finally, she was herself.  Young and free, fun and energetic.  Her chin tucked into her chest, lilac and teal locks tangling in wind

She slowed her pace, turning herself to smile at Himeldir.  "So...Himeldir.  Say something,  No more grumbling or snapping at me.  After all, I did help you." She sighed a pleasant sigh, letting the euphoric feeling take over her, her eyes closing. 

@Himeldir  Open to anyone else

Messages In This Thread
crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-11-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: crash around me - by Himeldir - 08-13-2017, 08:55 AM
RE: crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-16-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: crash around me - by Himeldir - 08-19-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: crash around me - by Moä Te - 08-26-2017, 11:10 AM