This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
take me home before the storm
Open Siren's Summit 
Morrigan
Currently championing:
morrigan
'Damn this rain!'

Those words seem to pop up in her head a lot this time of year. Drench has never been Morrigan's favorite season, even if it did bring a little relief to the humidity that shrouded the banks of the Scint. Her usual brisk pace has been interrupted by another squall. The chatter of rain drops against leaves grows louder, into a steady white noise that fades into the back of her mind as the minutes pass. In the distance, thunder rolls.

One... two... three... four... five...

She attempts to take another step, but the once sturdy trail has become soft under the constant drizzle, and it gives way under her weight. The mud sucks at her hooves, weighing her down. She struggles to break free of its heavy grip, a string of curses falling from her lips as she gives a mighty heave forward, practically stumbling face-first into the ground.

"Fuck!" she uncouthly exclaims, stamping a tiny hoof indignantly. "Can't wait for this rain to go away, goddamn..." Under her mask, her nostrils scrunch in disgust, her lips pulling into an ugly sneer that taints her delicate face; it is an unbecoming look. "Is there even anyone here?" Morrigan wonders aloud, moon-white eyes scanning the young pines.

The forest is suspiciously empty, she notes, squinting into the shadows. That comes as a surprise to her, considering the recent influx of new (unwilling) inhabitants. Perhaps they are sticking together? she wonders, which doesn't seem unlikely - she supposes she would do the same if she were forced into another dimension. Still. Overhead, the clouds continue to dominate the sky; the distant rumble of thunder interrupts her thoughts, hinting at what is to come.

One... two... three... four...

((ooc: dead. please excuse this less than stellar post x__x))

on a bed of spiderweb
i think of how to change myself
image || coding

Messages In This Thread
take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-11-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-11-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-16-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-17-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-22-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-23-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-24-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-27-2017, 04:41 PM