This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
CAN YOU HEAR ME?
Open Uwaritace 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
The sentinel remained calm, still, and motionless at the softer queries of the blue and black painted mare. Dark eyes roved away from the equids—one curious, the other wailing—his guardianship finding no threat there, and thus he ignored it.

That is, until the particularly loud male stepped right up to him and began shouting. The next movements of the great creature were surprisingly quick for his size and in shocking contrast to his previous stillness. The massive bull loricatrunc swung his head down, two sets of sharp and grey tusks pointing towards the glowing man. The darkly plated armor along his skull became erect as dark eyes bore down at both equines.

A few, long moments of silence, before the great creature finally answered the piebald mare, ’I speak.’ The answer came not aloud, but in rumbled through the mind with a loudness and deepness that rattled teeth. ‘You speak too much,’ and this was pointed towards the howling stallion. Though the loricatrunc did speak, there was a simplicity and rawness to his words that did not imply knowledge, only strength.

Sharp flaps of ears were out and waving around his armored skull, framing dark and now-hot eyes. A few more moments of silence before that terribly loud voice came again, ‘Anger, hatred did this.’ The reply was simple, but there was an array of complexity layered beneath the words: confusion, sadness, loss; all things that stretched beyond this great beast’s understanding.

‘Wings come with ghost flames. Magic burning,’ a long, sad, soulful blink, ‘Mother burn. Still burns.’ And, with that, the loricatrunc’s heavy head rose, looking towards Uwaritace’s imcomprehensivly massive trunk, staring deep into her heart.

‘Who stops burning?’ he paused, swaying on round feet, ‘No one.’ He then turned away from both the Mother and from the equids—though he did (finally) answer the mare’s question about what he was, ‘I am guardian. I protect her.’
the Rift
life from death
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Bathsheba - 08-09-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Himeldir - 08-13-2017, 08:15 AM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Rift Presence - 08-19-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Bathsheba - 08-20-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Himeldir - 08-23-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Rift Presence - 08-24-2017, 10:08 PM